Video of Public Talk

by Pig 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

For those interested in jehovahs witnesses or those wanting to return to the kindom hall, this video is to give you a realistic look at what goes on at the meetings. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmJM0muVVs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Here's the linkable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmJM0muVVs

I love the singing, I imagine it reflects the current situation with the new songs.
    I have to imagine because I cannot bring mysefl to walk into the KH.
    Pretty accurate except for the Smurf. I doubt that happens often, even in some kid's head.

I hope SOUTHPARK does a JW episode soon.

• onemore
    onemore

I hope SOUTHPARK does a JW episode soon.

We should writte to them...:)

• Pig
    Pig

thanks for the linkable OnTheWayOut

I think doing that was the only time i've ever enjoyed singing the kindom melodies

I had to include the smurf. it's the only interesting thing that has ever happened in a Kingdom Hall

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Very good thank you

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

LOL!!!!!

I don't know if I am crying because it is so funny or so sad.

Sadly I know everyone in this play.

I have been in 5 different congragations where I was old enough to pay attention, and they all are just the same.

Are all congragations all over the country (world) really this much the same?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I had to include the smurf. it's the only interesting thing that has ever happened in a Kingdom Hall

If I ever find myself in a Kingdom Hall (it could happen for some funerals, but only if the living are comforted by my presence) I will not be able to help myself but to picture a smurf pissing on a Bible, cursing, running out of the place. LOL Thanks.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

My husband and I just almost wet ourselves laughing watching that!!

• clarity
    clarity

I feel like I just awoke from a nightmare .... somebody pinch me! Both hilarious and horrible! Can't stop laughing, can't stop .........

..........weeping. Brilliant reality check!

clarity

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I can't stop laughing....it's so realistic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit