Video of Public Talk

by Pig 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

thanks guys

i wasnt sure what people would think but i'm quite surprised by the reaction

I should note that my friends from Ex JW recovery forum help with some ideas, (i've forgottren my email and password to that site)

I'll definately make another video for the second half of the meeting. The dreaded watchtower.

Sacolton - Thats a good idea with the kid answering, can i use that in the next one?

• billyboy
    billyboy

Classic! So realistic - almost scary just how close it is to every meeting I've ever been to.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Pig you did that?

Classic ....... love the kid getting spanked a little too much and everyone just sitting there................

• sacolton
    sacolton

pig, I would be honored. Keep up the great work!

• TD
    TD

My hearing must be going. It took me awhile before I could understand what the Smurf was saying LOL

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Thanks so much Pig, for the happy memories. LOL I've enjoyed it a few times and have passed it on.

Just a great job, especially on the details. Love the drawings. It's all so true and pitiful.

Your video says a lot, and for some I think, could be more eye-opening than doctine-stuffed efforts.

Thanks again for a good laugh!!!

P.S. I'd like to see one with a JW mother explaining to her kid's teacher why she doesn't want her child participating in holdays like Mother's day, birthdays, sports, and other activities with his class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit