Does Sexual Activity Of Others Affect Your View Of A Person?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I don't read everyone else's comments so they don't influence my answer.

Added: Does this mean I flunked the question?

• minimus
    minimus

You don't have to read anyone else's comments on the discussion board. That's your call. (You can't flunk the question).

• james_woods
    james_woods

Somehow, given yesterday's news, I expected this thread to be about Charlie Sheen -

• minimus
    minimus

2 and a Half Men still rules.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    2 and a Half Men still rules.

Yeah - he should easily be able to pay for those hookers, the drugs and booze, and the trashed hotel room. Highest paid actor on TV, and gets a walk every time he pulls one of these.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I find it interesting that such supposedly open minded people would speak negatively about Charlie Sheen for his activities...

And yes, sexual activity and many other things affect the way I view others..I think it does to anyone but they won't always admit it.

Status judgement is a big one too many..and some are negatively viewed because of where they were raised, where they work, who they associated with..their hobbies, the way they look ,the list goes on. Why should their sexual activity be any different?

And by the way, if you know about a person's sexual activity, they would have been telling you/someone about it..if it is a private matter they should keep it as such therefore no one will be judging their sexual activites.. .

Snoozy

ps..I saw a saying one time that caught my eye, it said: Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out".

• minimus
    minimus

You're right, no one should trash Charlie Sheen.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Just exactly WHO trashed Charlie Sheen? I just thought this thread would be about him, that's all -

• undercover
    undercover
    Somehow, given yesterday's news, I expected this thread to be about Charlie Sheen

I must've missed that episode of Entertainment Tonight... what'd he do this time?

• minimus
    minimus

trashed hotel rm in nyc and ran around naked bloody with call girl terrified in a closet.....that's all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit