Does Sexual Activity Of Others Affect Your View Of A Person?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Safe Sex..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

Orientation, no.

• poppers
  • poppers
    poppers

Sorry for the double post.

Outlaw - you have a real talent for finding just the right visual.

• yknot
    yknot

(gender preference/orientation) NO, I over analyze everybody equally! (giggles)

Beyond that it isn't my business and if I did make it my business I would have to start asking straight men why they prefer a redhead with freckles over a blonde or brunette and then it would be about other nuances of sexual patterns and the list just goes on and on and on.....

Really the world doesn't need me going into that mode......

Just love and give love back into the world.

Respect our commonality and differences without making things 'personal'.....

Sexual 'habits'........ well that is an individual by individual case.

Admittedly I might think privately to myself 'skank' or 'manwhore'

But I know just as many skanks and manwhores whom I truly adore.....

• ssn587
    ssn587

Yes when single, it was are they available or non-available, would they be worth the effort, would they be rdfm or not?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can tell by a person's sexual habits (relationships that are talked about in detail) if the person has been the victim of some kind of sexual abuse.

I tell them that they need to get counseling because that kind of behavior is risky and indicative of a prior issue.

GLBTG: Doesn't matter a hill of beans to me. I actually like to hang out with them. They've been through the trenches and are very interesting and fun.

Actually, anyone who's getting action in a healthy relationship is one lucky sumbitch.

Love is wonderful.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That's a hard call, I mean, if ther eis no way to tell how can it?

BUT, if a person is a masochist or a sadist or a pedophile or soemthing along those lines then yes, I am afraid that would change my view of that person.

It may be my failing to not be able to "get over it", but I am only human.

I do believe that there are sexual activities that are not safe and that can cause mental damage to some people, I do believe that certain fantasies can show soem sort of sexual or emotional trauma.

• blondie
    blondie

It does bother me if they are a pedophile or a rapist, gay or straight.

• minimus
    minimus

Like I said earlier, that's a given about pedos or rapists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit