Parenting is like...

by sabastious 10 Replies latest social humour

• sabastious
    sabastious

...being a body guard for someone trying to kill themselves. You are constantly having to intervene on their suicide attempts.

-Sab

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

Yes! LOL I was just saying this to someone this morning. Every time I turn around, my 10 month old is shaving years off of my life with some new ingenious way she's discovered to try and injure herself. We must be ever vigilant!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

...being a body guard for someone trying to kill themselves. You are constantly having to intervene on their suicide attempts.

Yep, I've been saying that same sentiment every since my first was born and it's so true.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Good parenting is like good car repair. When car repair is done by someone with good tools who understands the job, the car will run well. When a car is repaired by someone who knows little or is careless, the car is likely to be a big problem.

V665

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Parenting is like...

... being a mod on JWN

• sabastious
    sabastious
    being a mod on JWN

Indeed, I banned my first son's IP and he couldn't physically enter the house anymore

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Parenting is like...

... being a mod on JWN

Touché

• beksbks
    beksbks

heaven on earth

cream puffs

calorie free lasagna

perfection

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I gather you don't have teens beks

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

constantly feeling joy and worry simultaneously (even after they leave home)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit