The letter re: coil binding the elder book

by booby 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

OK, someone photoshop in some heads.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Why do I think of this when I read that letter........ Hey GB dudes and Bro's spying... You're pretty fucked Up !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

lol Mozzies, that's a classic.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

3Mozzies,

Spot on!! Truly disgusting...

• catherinedrew
    catherinedrew

the woman being in subjection thing is one aspect I still get angry about...(no point getting angry....). I see they are still at it...ick.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No surprise, we all know that the Watchtower is run by a bunch 19th century, Chauvini stic old men.

• Prefect
    Prefect

I am taking my copy down to STAPLES this weekend to be bound.

Prefect

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What next? Sisters have to wear burqa?

Bangalore

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If the entire Mosaic Law was to be read to the entire nation, including women and children, why would something uninspired need to be kept secret from women and children?

Oh, right, because this is a cult.

And as I've said before. They're humoring themselves to think there's anything "special" about that piece of crap. There is nothing particularly interesting regarding Bible interpretation or predictions of the future. It's not secret because it is especially good. It's secret because it reveals how rule-bound and dumb the secret club is. The dude at Office Max isn't going to look at the book and exclaim, "Eureka, this contains the secrets of life!" Instead, he would likely think, "Why is this dude watching me like that. Maybe he's like those religious nuts that publicly condemns gays, but will hit on dudes whenever he has the chance."

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

This letter is quite a clear statement of just how far their head-scarf-mentality goes. As many sisters have commented over the years, it's way beyond scriptural. I'm sure equal rights discussion groups woulld be happy to receive a copy and learn how far JW have come over the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit