how to tell elders we dont wana go anymore leave us alone,

by serein 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Just remember that you have LOTS of friends here.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Good heavens Woman your old enough to stop being pushed around in your own home !

Quit being so wishy washy . The next time they come to your home unannounced and uninvited : Look them in the eye , and without a word point them to the road ........SHUT THE DOOR .

Stop being so nice and trying to appease them . They obviously don't CARE what you think because they have ignored your words so far . You have asked for time to sort it out yet they continue to come back .That is not kindness ,that is them trying to wear you down .

When you don't stick to your words they take that to mean your easy pickings .

It IS as simple as saying : " Stop coming by or calling . I will ring YOU if I need anything . "

Don't say anymore just keep repeating that simple statement until they leave.

• serein
    serein

u know i am wishy washy,but iv still told em dozens of times in all diff ways and then give in cos they wont give up .

also a bout a month ago they wouldnt take no for annswer so i thought il tell em a time then not b e in when they come u know what they flaming came about an hour and half earlyer, befor i even had chance to get my coat and rush off bet u thyed have sat out side till i got back and then came door saying sorry we late or sumat.

• serein
    serein

i feel like hes never gona listen no mater what i say even if i just point to road hel prob carry on and if i shut door hel prob knock i duno thats how its starting to feel to me like hel be just walking on in next,im hoping thats if i do managed to get rid of him that i dont end up with a rush of diff sis and bros or other elders trying it on also im gona have to send a letter.. but i dint want to have to and diss myself, i just dint wana have to do that,theyl prob blame my demon internet husband for it, saying to each other we new hed be bad news for her.. itss me not him whos desided to leave i had no encoragement form him,he wants to leave cos i opend his eyes.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Grow some balls and stand up for yourself, or else stop whining about it. Or are you just a troll yanking everyone's chain here?

• serein
    serein

you no what i dont know why i even tryed to get a bit of help from u lot

im in a predicament were im being harrased and iv told em politly in many ways to go away and yer i do give in some times

but only cos im not a big mouthed hot headed jw hater,im some little person whos shy and quiet and just wants to not go any more with out all the hassles.

were not all up front as u u know,i wanted some help with wording in a letter that would may be send em off with out having to make myself look like a nasty hatefull person which im not.

plus the elder that keeps coming is infact probably the only one ever to ever help me or be my freind the hole time iv gone to that place so im not going to stand at door cos hes job is to get me back and be hatefull and nasty to him,

even if he is being persistent, and i admit i dont like it,but im not going to be horrid so either help me with some sensible way of doing it or dont bother at all.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@serein,

Might I humbly suggest that if all else has failed, get the police involved. Tell the elders that they are TRESSPASSING on your property and you wish them to leave. Tell them that if they do not leave, you will call the police. And for goodness sake don't leave that as an empty threat; DO call the police right in their presence if they persist. If they continue to harass you after that, go to the courts and get a restraining order against these guys. Seriously. DO IT.

V665

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    iv told em politly in many ways to go away

And that's the problem. As long as you're polite they'll keep bothering you.

Next time they come, go to the door with an open bottle of whiskey in your hand, lit cigar in your mouth, and tell them to lick your sweaty asscrack. I guarantee they won't come back.

W

• nelly136
    nelly136

a simple cease an desist letter from yourself would suffice,

but that would only be effective if you stand your ground when they come round to discuss that too.

• bigmac
    bigmac

quote "Or are you just a troll yanking everyone's chain here?"

a TROLL????? are you having a laugh????

the lady's got real bottle, she's been through nightmares, give her a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit