It's OK Lurkers, Paranoid former JW's, and even you current JW's....

by AllTimeJeff 31 Replies latest jw friends

• donnye
    donnye

"don't let fear or propaganda stop you from learning about JW's. Just like JW's want to get others to learn about the real origins of their faith, many like me would like you to learn about the real origins of yours. It's only fair that you do."

AllTimeJeff -

I have no respect for those who use negative propaganda to encourage JW's to leave their religion, without offering somewhere better to go to.

Thank you for wanting to teach me about the real origins of the JW religion, but I have done enough study at the city library on this subject, for the last 25 years, and I am happy with what I have learned. I don't expect perfection from imperfect people. I hope you think this is fair.

Unlike those who have no strength of character, some of us continue to try and keep our vow of dedication to Jah, despite what satan throws at us.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I have no respect for those who use negative propaganda to encourage JW's to leave their religion, without offering somewhere better to go to.
    Thank you for wanting to teach me about the real origins of the JW religion, but I have done enough study at the city library on this subject, for the last 25 years, and I am happy with what I have learned. I don't expect perfection from imperfect people. I hope you think this is fair.
    Unlike those who have no strength of character, some of us continue to try and keep our vow of dedication to Jah, despite what satan throws at us.

What did your visit to the library reveal regarding the date of 607 BCE?

"Somewhere better to go"

If you discover that your house in on fire, what should your first priority be? Getting out of the burning house or signing a lease on a new apartment?

There are many religions and spiritual paths to choose from. Why would I promote a new one to a victim of spiritual abuse? Adults can decide for themselves what path they would LIKE to take.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit