I'm coming out

by MsDucky 75 Replies latest jw friends

• chicken little
    chicken little

So sorry Msducky I do hope you get the best treatment possible and can come through this. Much love to you.

Chicken little

• Scully
    Scully

I heard from MsDucky this morning.... she wanted me to let you all know that she is booked up solid with tests and pre-op stuff this week and has a tentative OR date for early next week.

She really appreciates all your positive comments, vibes and support!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks for the heads up Scully,

please let her know we are thinking of her

and she is in our prayers

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

MsDucky and Podobear: Very sorry to read about your individual prognoses; wishing you both the very best in terms of outcomes. Not sure if I mentioned this on another thread earlier this year but have heard amazing things about the Max Gerson treatment (especially relating to prostate cancer); I cannot imagine how difficult this must be to have to face such a situation but I am pulling for you both as you deal with this. Many kind and caring thoughts going your way.

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I was off the board when this first posted. I too wish you the best. I hope things will be okay. I am sorry for your sister. It doesn't sound good. It must be very hard to be dealing with both issues at the same time. Try to stay strong.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Has anyone spoken to her?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit