I'm coming out

by MsDucky 75 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Darling McD, what can I say?

I was thinking of addressing you by your actual name, but then I thought of the twins!

I am praying for strength, love, and peace to you.

You are a fighter from Melungeon stock, I believe.

Girl, hold on. We're pulling for you.

Podobear, light, love, and energy to you from across the Big Water.

You do know that I love you, don't you?

Syl

• mamalove
    mamalove

Oh my, please know your post just broke my heart. ((HUGS)) to you and your dear family!! Cancer is treatable, you can do it!! Lucky they caught it before it was worse. It will be a tough road. Maybe this will bring your family closer together. Feel free to come here anytime for support.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

MsDucky and Podobear, sending best wishes for your strength and healing.

~Sue

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Wishing you peace, strength, courage and a quick path to recovery and healing, MsDucky and Podobear.

• journey-on
    journey-on

MsDucky, I'm so sorry to log on today and read this. Please know I'll be wishing you a full healing and recovery. I'm sure you have already researched some of the newest information out there. I bring this up because just last week, I met a couple in their 60's that amazed me with some information about cancer treatments and prevention I had never heard of before. There are lots of reasons to be hopeful and optimistic nowadays!

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

I am so sorry to hear this news MsDucky, and that your sister has been through so much, I am glad you are opting for a mastectomy, as my mother had a lumpectomy about twenty years ago and went through the same as your sister, so I would opt for a mastectomy. I know treatments have advanced so much more in the last twenty years. I am praying for you and your sister to have a full recovery and healing, and strength and courage.

[[[[[[[[[HUGS AND LOVE]]]]]]]]]] to you both RosePetal

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

((MsDucky)) my thoughts are with you and your sister. Do keep us updated on how your treatment goes. I have a friend who fought breast cancer 5 years ago, the genes are in her family and she had a souble mastectomy and hysterectomy. She's living a full life now.

x

• justbreathe825
    justbreathe825

I am glad to hear you have people around you willing to help. Just be strong. Many people beat Cancer I am sure you'll be one of them!

• Podobear
    Podobear

Hey you guys, that's touchin' a soft spot. Thank you, thank you.

MsDucky.. we have the wings of eagles beneath us.... to you all

Podo

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all the best , I'm sure you will beat this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit