These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• cappytan
    cappytan

So, I was reserving judgement until I could actually watch the video.

Just as I suspected, a bunch of dummies thinking they're doing something good, when in reality, they're just making the JWs think they must be further into the time of the end because of persecution.

I would venture to guess that 90% of us became apostate not due to some stupid stunt like this, but because we read something on the internet or someone introduced us to the information in a peaceable, reasonable way.

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

I loved the composure everybody else maintained. Very dignified indeed.

What a jerk!!!

SL

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

We might expect this from 15 yo's but these idiots are MUCH older. Maybe their parents should ground them and take away their cell phones.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Persecution complex fuel.....
  • NoMoreHustle
    NoMoreHustle
    this kind of nonsense just stokes the fire of witnesses thinking that "satan is out to get them" it takes guts to do that, but it is pointless. only brings attention to themselves. not in a good way either...
  • Agape.Love
    Agape.Love

Although it was very funny, I have to agree with everyone else that it accomplished nothing.

Any time things like this happen to active JWs, they feel they are being persecuted because they are "in the truth", so Satan is targeting them.

it only reinforces their faith.

That's why when they come to my door, I am polite. I do try to plant seeds of doubt with scripture. But ultimately, they walk away and I wish them a good day.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Absolutely embarassing ...

This does not wake up a single jw in that hall.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

....and now we know where the idea that people who leave the organization are "mentally diseased", came from.

It would have been one thing if the guy was coherent and articulate but from his flushed face,slurred speech, dopey grin and stumbling manner, I'd say he'd been sipping wine long before the emblems were ever passed around.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad
    Yeah it's not like they ever invade your space at 8 am on a Saturday morning banging on your door and telling you your gonna die if you don't join their club.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yeah it's not like they ever invade your space at 8 am on a Saturday morning banging on your door and telling you your gonna die if you don't join their club.

This is not the issue here and we should be above that. I do not agree with Muslims belief but I have enough respect not to go into their house of worship and make fun of them.

I loved the composure everybody else maintained. Very dignified indeed.

What a jerk!!!

Yes they were very composed and it will only make outsiders looking at this video feel sorry for the JW's in attendance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit