Why the JW's mental image of Paradise is a pipe dream

by Sour Grapes 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• moshe
    moshe

They don't show the insides of houses in the WT mags, because there is no running water or flush toilets or even toilet paper in these houses.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    They don't show the insides of houses in the WT mags, because there is no running water or flush toilets or even toilet paper in these houses.

I can't wait to move in!

• moshe
    moshe

Modern homes made of wood and plastics won't last very long without major repairs. Where will you get the asphalt shingles to replace the ones that have worn out? Wood rots and termites still have to eat, don't they? Long before the thousand years are up, the JWs will be crying for the return of good old days before Armageddon.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"Why doesn't the Witchtower ever show the inside of the pretty houses?

(perhaps no refigerators or gas stoves)"

Everyone will eat straight off the tree or bush. There will be no cooking. It will be a Raw Food Paradise. Refrigerators and gas stoves are polluters and use energy that pollutes.

"They never show factories with smoke stacks. What is going to be used for power? Oil, gas, coal? "

What do you need power for? There will be no jet skis. They are dangerous. You can ride a dolphin instead. We don't need smoke stacks of any kind. No one will pour concrete anymore. Concrete factories are a big polluter. You forget---Jah is going to destroy every industry that is "ruining" the world. Coal? The miners have had to work under conditions that are dangerous to health and well being. There will not be anymore "jobs" like that. And you have seen the fiasco brought about by drilling for oil and gas.

"Who is going to make cars or are we going to all have our personal elephant, donkey, or horse."

You will remember that donkeys have spoken and Mr. Ed, too. You will have your personal animal companion that will speak as well as ride. Your prissy little dog will not sit in a velvet chair with a rhinestone collar. Dogs were meant to pull sleds. Even the smallest dog can wear a saddlebag to carry your acorns and pinecones and be of help around the forest.

"I would hate to be in charge of cleaning up all of the elephant crap in my garage or stepping in lion crap in the back yard."

Dung is good for making fire. You can sell it on the black market to those who can't hack the Raw Food Diet.

"How long will take all of the joyus survivors to bury the billions of dead people and to remove all of the debris left after the defastation of Armageddon?"

This won't take long at all; bio-remediation will be used.

"When the powergrid is knocked out and there is no power to run pumps and our toilets no longer have water to flush we will go back to outhouses. "

The toilet systems we have now are part of the big problem with water shortage. It is wasting our water. Compost toilets will be much better; cleaner, less wasteful of natural resources.

"Who is going to make the toilet paper?"

When you are on a natural Raw Food Diet, you will not require toilet paper. The perfect poop is dry, not sticky. When you have enough fiber and hydration in your diet, you will not have a problem with mud butt.

"Who is going to make the shoes that we will need to do all of that walking since we may not have cars."

We will make shoes from the tire treads of those cars. Did you know that:

quote:

In 1997, a 52-year-old Tarahumara Indian, Cirildo Chacarito won the Nike sponsored 100 mile run in California. He completed this astonishing feat in a time of 19 hours, 37 minutes and three seconds. He beat a field of hundreds of competitors with more than an half-hour lead, wearing only his home-made tire tread shoes.

"Who is going to kill the cows to make the leather for the shoes?"

No cows will be killed for shoes.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

3Mozzies

• Ding
    Ding

Why is it worldly greed to want a fancy house today but quite spiritual to want one just like it in the paradise earth?

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Rutherford was right about having negative gravity devices. Afterall, Jesus used one too when he walked on water. I'm more interested in the device that turned the water into wine.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what about those with pacemakers? as the body returns to perfection are you still going to want to walk about with this device inside of you? HG Wells "Time Machine" and in the original movie when George is transported millions of years into the future with those good looking girls and guys wearing orange sackcloths and sporting blond pudding basin hairstyles of the Eloi always reminded me of the WTS vision of paradise.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Those questions asked in the OP were the exact same questions I asked as a kid growing up a JW. I would stare and analyze the Paradiseā„¢ pictures for a long time wondering, how are we going to travel? How are we going to get electricity, water, clothes, are we going to have super markets? I can't grow, raise animals all myself to sustain my family, why not have supermarkets...

What about lumbar? Sawblades, fuel to run the dozers and excavators... the list was endless. My mom just told me, 'there will be new scrolls opened in the new system and we'll get further instruction on how to live then." I was like, wtf? Why? We know how to live now, we'll be perfect right? So we can engineering clean burning energy sources. We can harness nuclear fission, efficient solar cells, batteries that never die out.

JW Paradiseā„¢ IS a pipe dream. So many millions are sucked into that fairytale...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

MLE, actually, you said it. If I was made a perfect human being, why in the hell would I want to sit around petting animals? Collared shirts? Why is every freakin WT article have males in khakis and button down shirts or polos and females in skirts? Seriously? You want me to live like that? HELL NO!

Perfect mind, perfect body, perfect world, I'll be engineering a space ship and getting off the JW fairytale world ASAP!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit