Why A Watchtower College Would Make Sense - Now

by metatron 19 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I come not "to praise Caesar but to bury him", ordinarily. However, I offer this thought to you Bethel Monitors and the Governing Frauds who keep tabs on what goes on here.

You guys would be well-advised to start your own 2 year college - immediately.

Why? Well, if you are nearing a tipping point about jobs/retirement and college, then you would be well advised to get in front of the movement and capitalize on it!

The threat you are facing is two-fold: first, broke-a$$ Witnesses aren't going to donate to your coffers when they are on food stamps and unemployment. Secondly, you risk exposing the entire organization as the fraud that it is by simply fighting against an internal movement that will not stop. If Witnesses keep sending their kids to college, despite your endless pleas that you are The Faithful and Discreet Grand Masters of Time and Space, then your authority (bogus as it is) may collapse.

Besides all that, you are clearly worried about contributions - and this is a way to gather them. Imagine all those alumni dollars flowing into Paterson! You can offer reduced tuition to kids who regular pioneer and get all sorts of tax breaks.

You can teach relevant trades like plumbing or IT work or whatever. Nothing too academic and only 2 years.

Actually, now that I think about it............... dismiss the above as the advice of an apostate and don't do anything that extends your sorry survival as a sick , parasitic cult. Why should I seek your reform?

metatron

• Think About It
    Think About It

Actually that is a great idea. A WTS 2 yr Technical College in Patterson could be a big money maker for them. They could market it that these trades are needed now and in the new system. The WTS makes money on the business and by graduates having more money to donate. If those knuckleheads wise up and go mainstream like the Mormans had the sense to, they could eventually expand to a full university and with Technical College branches throughout the world.

Think About It

• designs
    designs

Great use for the closed Bethel Branches

• St George of England
    St George of England

Would you want that qualification on YOUR CV, 'BSc Paterson Educational Center'?

No, I didn't think so

George

• yknot
    yknot

I agree and have long pointed out that Gilead already being recognized as a bible school (for getting international brothers visas) is already in a prime position to make this move!

BYU is the second largest private college in the US and while it accepts non-LDS the discounted LDS membership rates encourages Mormons to chose BYU over other schools!

Did you know that BYU has a 'homeschool' program (as a result many other colleges around the country have expanded into these services) and Gilead could easily profit on this too!

In my area pear blossom and NewSystem School are used by many so I know there is a market!

.....sigh...... such talk gets that still lingering reformist all excited and optimistic

• Joshinaz
    Joshinaz

Yeah, but they don't believe in higher education because the end of the world is "just around the corner"

• designs
    designs

It would have teacherless classrooms

• Gayle
    Gayle

The WTS has no "life rafts" mentality. No plan "B." The ship captain (GB) won't even send out an S.O.S. They won't take messages that they are entirely off course.

The original itinerary said the excursion to a paradise island would be short, just through a small ocean. Originally, things seemed nice,,nice food, and some fun. As time went, the food turned into hash and re-warmed hash. The 'fun' things pretty much stopped. They were informed they would have to "work" for this along the way. And worked hard they did. Some in time jumped ship. Some in swimming found little boats that found them and picked them up back to safety, like one was called the "JWN" ship? The WTS ship "holes" are only increasing. They just tell their passengers to just work harder, while lower decks found seeping water coming in more and more, as those in upper decks were still in comfort. They tell the older/elderly passengers not to "murmur," or they'll be thrown overboard.

crazy thing is, the "Captain" now says, "well the ocean happened to be a little bigger than previously known "evidently." Now, they are announcing, "Well, evidently, it is actually two oceans that seem to have merged."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

An actual college would suggest to those too far away or unable to get into their college that they can go to some other college.

And members would ask for credit for attending the Theocratic Ministry School and a lifetime of reading Watchtower and Awake!

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

They do have a school. It is the Theocratic Ministry School. It is instrumental in teaching and instructing students to engage in the lifesaving bible education work. It is an ongoing school which has no graduates and no sports teams. However, it's instruction and benefits are life saving and last for eternity...........

GAG!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit