• yesidid
    yesidid

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

the courage to change the things I can,

and the wisdom to know the difference."

Unknown

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

"All really great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction." - Marya Mannes

V665

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Since the Bible and the Church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going? – Anonymous

3Mozzies

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

My favourite quote:

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. – Steven Weinberg

3Mozzies

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

V665

• clarity
    clarity

"You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, .. but by attacking, and getting well-hammered yourself" George Bernard Shaw

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." Henry David Thoreau

"I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them..." Diana, Princess of Wales

clarity

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

You ARE what you think about most of the time.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable."

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us."

C.S. Lewis

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

John Lennon

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Never chase a horse thats not moving..

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit