Woman Joke

by Frenchy 57 Replies latest social humour

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ok guys,

I’m normally a fairly quiet sort of person, and I don’t like a lot of conflict, but this so-called “sister” called yendell2 has got it coming!

She is a classic example of the hypocritical, self-righteous, condemning and totally thoughtless judgemental Witness that we have all seen in the congregations.

Take some of these classic examples :

I feel that our places for discussion were created for the friends not for worldly entertainment, even if it is something as "minor" to you as something you would consider to be a simple joke.

Hmm, so we’re not allowed to joke around, according to Sis yendell. And she presumes to know that discussion boards DO NOT have jokes on them. Sorry to say this madam, but nearly ALL Witness DBs have joke forums on them. Not all conversations have to be about the Bible. There are other subjects we like to talk about.

And this is NOT A KINGDOM HALL. We are free to discuss subjects that may be taboo in the KH.

It is clear that you are not close to Jehovah.

So you can read other people’s hearts, can you? Wow, that puts you in the same league as Jesus and Jehovah! Even above the Governing Body and bodies of elders worldwide! Quite a feat, yendell2!

What type of brother are you trying to influence?

Who says Seven is trying to influence any brother? Why should she be? Not all of us are man-hungry. Single women can be happy just as they are, believe it or not! And I think your attacks on Seven are totally unjustified. She is a caring and sympathetic young woman. Leave her alone! [>:(]

and claim to love Jehovah and yet criticize his organization.

But it’s ok to criticise His children, your fellow humans, for whom Jesus also died?

that if you go about and continue to keep a close eye (watch) on the friends and what they are doing, that you will probably not remain in the truth for very long.

And this isn’t what you’re doing??? Looked in a mirror lately???

Some elders will listen and others will "go along with what is happening," as all congregations are not the same!!!!!!!! As mentioned before, they differ in the same city and they definitely differ from state to state.

Well so do individuals. We all have different opinions and have different ideas and tastes. Not everyone sees things in black and white.

also you cannot put yourself in the place of anyone else to say that others in these discussion forums feel like you do.

Hmmm... Pot calling the kettle black? [8>]

because I mind my own business and do not try to impose on others my beliefs.

Yeah right!!

What a bunch of losers. All you have to do is complain. Oh please....

Ohh purleezze….!!!!! You really make me laugh!!! Not!

You know, she could be a complete joke, maybe some lurker has pretended to be a sad and confused "sister" in the name of giving us a well-needed laugh.

Sadly, I think she's for real....

Edited by - Prisca on 8 January 2001 3:56:19

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

You go Prisca!!! I was going to stay out of this, but since you said everything in my heart and mind, I figured I would give it my stamp of approval.
    TW

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Was it something I said? Geeeez! Sorry Seven, seems like you got the brunt of the attack here.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

******BACK TO JOKES TIME******

If I don't make this one last, there's something wrong with me. Mickey Rooney, on mariage #3, 1949

This one is for keeps. We're really in love. - Mickey Rooney, on marriage #4, 1952

The perfect end to an imperfect journey. Mickey Rooney, on marriage #5, 1959

It's unimporant how many times a person is married. We don't think in chronological numbers. Margie's my wife and we're sure this is a good one. Mickey Rooney, on marriage #6, 1966

I am my own man for the first time. Mickey Rooney, during marriage #7

At last I've found the real one. Mickey Rooney, on marriage #8, 1975

His previous wives just didn't understand him. 25-year-old Jan Chamberlain, Mrs. Mickey Rooney #8

waiting

• larc
    larc

Mickey's quotes remind me of the WT quotes from 1879 to the present day. Stay ready! Stay ready! God's about to dish out a heavy dose of destruction. Hey, I followed their advice. I've been pioneering for 120 years now.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

I knew there was something familiar there Larc. As usual you hit it on the head.
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

Larc,
    I am ROLLING on the floor!!! That was GREAT:)
    mommy

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Recently, while at home of the JAVA
    man, we met a "big Norweigan" ex-JW.
    He related that the Norweigan's are quite frank about sex-talk - so he told of a friend of his meeting a young woman in a drinking establishment; here is their dialogue:

Man: My 'male member' (supply your own term) used to be so hard I could bend an iron bar over it.

Young women: Ooooh, and you can not do so now?

Man: No, sadly I can not - my arms now lack the strength to do so.

Boy, did I LOL

p.s. please go check out the bottom of the NEW SITE
    thread, "the big Norweigan sent" me some sites - very good. I should have put it on a new thread - oh, well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit