Oompa

by palmtree67 86 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oompa you crazy bastard, I'm sending out good vibes along with the others. Speedy recovery my friend.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oompa , Hope you are feeling better soon !

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Oompa,

sending you good vibes and strength,

Wobble

• truthlover
    truthlover

Never good to hear of a bike accident -- so many things to go wrong without some protection--its now been 14 hours ++ and no word, hopefully Oompa will be coming out of it soon and someone will give an update -- its mostly his closest relative, is it not? Would that be his wife?and if he is out, then who would fall in line after that? This password - was that from the family so no JWN could contact him?

Hope all will work out well with Oompa! Miss his rantings... all the best

• sooner7nc
  • sd-7
    sd-7

That's terrible! I hope he'll be alright. He's been through enough as it is. Let's hope he will make a full recovery.

-sd-7

• redredrose
    redredrose

Just spoke with his father. He has a broken arm and a slight fracture of his pelvis. He has facial injuries and because the swelling includes his esophagus he is in surgery now for a tracheotomy. They might wire his jaw shut later. (that alone will make him crazy!) They are keeping him unconscious for now. They hope to set the arm on Monday and address the facial injuries.

As I get more updates I'll post them.

All of this is very serious but on the whole, the picture looks much less grim than I had feared when I first heard about it.

That crazy man has to get better!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They might wire his jaw shut later. (that alone will make him crazy!).....Red Rose

Oompa with his jaw Wired Shut?..LOL!!!!!!..

I am gonna tease him to no end..I can hardly wait to talk to him..LOL!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh, dear! You said, it, yes that will drive him crazy! It sounds awful but I hope he soon feels good enough to complain... I always take complaining during recovery as a good sign.

We love you somethin' terrible, Oomps. Thank you so much for the update, RedRedRose.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Oh God! So sorry to hear that - wishing a speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit