by AwSnap 47 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

cantleave,

It doesn't matter if they stay away from the net,

If they still drop in every once in a while, pass on what you

learn from the net, just be sure to use scripture and show them

things from their literature. I had one brother visit who didn't believe

me about Beth-Sarim until I whipped out the proclaimers book. What gets me is

he's been a JW's for many years, how come he ain't readin' his shit. He even said

that the JW's did not build it, as a joke I stated, " maybe they use the same help

that they use on the KH's.

• wasblind
    wasblind

JW's think as long as they stay away from the net they can't be touched

come to my house you gonna be touched by FREEMINDS, JWN, and JWFACTS

• wasblind
    wasblind

All I can say is : JW's you better stock up on some kleenex, cause comin' here is like catchin' a bad ass cold.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I was found not long after I started posting here by someone who knew me as a kid. I posted in a thread about what congergations we went to in our past and she had gone to the same one. She PM ed me asking who I was and who I was related to. I told her and she knows my whole family. I don't personally remember her, but I was about 10 years old when she knew me.

Personally I could care less if someone who knew me way back when found me here. I'm DA ed and the WTS has no hold on me. My family know I post on these boards and they don't care either.

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's great noni, and in their own time, hopefully others will come to know what that feels like

• ziddina
    ziddina

AGuest said...

"I have to say that I have always marveled at those who say they are out, through, done... the "Society" has no more hold on them... they don't care who knows it, etc., and yet post soley using a pseudonym. ..."

I "came out" early in my time on-board, but was cautioned not to do that again because there might be a few "crazies" lurking that could cause problems...

Wait a sec...

I AM one of the crazies!!!

Imagine that...

Zid - aka Ziddina ait Zumar, name officially registered with the Society of Creative Anachronism, aka Cindy Spear...(what a boring name!!! But I do have fun saying, "As in a weapon people throw...." !!)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Zid... I mean CINDY!! Welcome and GREAT to "see" you!

Peace to you!!

A slave of Christ,

SA (who won't use yer right name no more... but wanted to say "heyyyyyy")

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

Yeah, Zidd (HI!).... I got pretty tipsy one evening and posted pictures of myself here. It was a fun night all around till I realized that I wasnt actually ready to have my pics here . Thankfully I was able to remove them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit