My son said his first swear word!

by brotherdan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

...and it couldn't have been funnier. I got home from work last night and he ran up to hug me as usual. He started walking away and said, "I'm thristy. Go get me a juice box beeeeeooottch!"

We don't swear around the kids, so I think he learned it from a movie he was watching. I shouldn't have laughed...but it was so funny! I had to try to tell him why not to say it...but it didn't work because I laughed. Oops.

Hopefully he doesn't say that at the kingdom hall.

• pirata
    pirata

Life's a beach!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

That is classic man, that will forever be a memory throughout your life. I would've done the same thing, laughed my ass off!

• tec
    tec

Aw... come on now, it would be sooooo cute if he said it at the hall.

It should have been my husband who taught my son to swear (him being a tradesperson and all) but alas, it was me. And lo and behold, at three years old he shouted at the top of a Macdonald's playplace, during an oh-so-timely pause in all sound so all could hear him clearly, "I hate this f'en place!"

Tammy

• Think About It
    Think About It

You can't help but laugh. Reminds me of a couple years ago when my grandson was 2. We were playing football and I tackled him a little too hard. He got up wimpering and wanted his mommy. As he was walking away I heard him say, "azzole".

Think About It

• zoiks
    zoiks

All those stories are pretty awesome.

Go get me a juice box beeeeeooottch!

Oh, man...that is good stuff!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

My wife has him do his "cute" answers at the meetings where he says "Jehovah" or "We love God!"

That'd would actually be awesome if he shouted, "Why didn't you call on me, beotch?!?" He sooo would do that.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

Hilarious. Even more funny if he decided to raise his hand at the meeting and do it. Just hilarious.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A chip off the old #($%*^($$!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

my sons first word was DUCK. similar sounding words started to follow before he was two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit