My son said his first swear word!

by brotherdan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Desert Rat
    Desert Rat

I remember a meeting where a MS was taking his misbehaving 4 year old girl towards the door to go outside, when she screamed, "No, don't beat my ass Daddy!!" Every one had their head down and was a snickering!

• Think About It
    Think About It

My grandson was also 2 when this happened. He liked to look out the LR windows to see what was going on out front. Unbeknown to him, I had completely covered the windows with plywood because of a hurricane warning. He went to the window to look out front, pulled back the curtain, seen nothing but pitch black and hollered out, "holy shit!".

Think About It

• loosie
    loosie

lol I love it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kids learn from their Parents..

Cut your Tongue Off and put it in a Pickle Jar..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious

My nephew said asshole to his mother. He got it from his grandfather. His mother said "Only big boys can say those words."

When he turned 3 years old he ran into his mother's room and said "Am I a big boy mom?" She said "Yes you are!"

He then said "YES! Now I can say ASSHOLE!"

Kids rule.

-Sab

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

My daughter was running around saying "Call the Po Po HOE" after watching Diary of a mad black women. I had to tell her Hoe is not a nice word :) Kids pick up stuff everywhere these days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Oy6y6i39g

• snakeface
    snakeface

In a public talk the speaker was talking about how Bible principles can help us make changes in ourselves. The speaker acknowledged that even he himself had to make changes and that he is still working on various "flaws". A little toddler said, "But you still suck!" just loud enough for those around him to hear. I had to give the kid credit for sitting quietly and actually paying attention during the meeting., as opposed to sleeping or playing with toys.

In another congregation, a toddler, perhaps 2 yrs old, kept fussing and whining and fidgeting about during the meeting. Normal child behavior. The mother kept grabbing him and making him still still. She kept putting her finger to her lip to signify "shhh" while giving him stern looks. Finally the kid had had enough; when the mother did it again he looked her in the eye and said "God damn you!" and spit in her face. Then they left.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    A little toddler said, "But you still suck!"

Classic! Welcome to the board snakeface.

Think About It

• snakeface
    snakeface

Thank you Think About It. Yeah that is a classic. The kid was actually listening to the speaker and thinking about what was being said, and then evaluating it. How mature!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Omg bro dan thats too funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit