Spoke to my JW daughter !!!!!!PTL

by funnyface 31 Replies latest jw friends

• funnyface
    funnyface

Some one told me my JW grand daughter was on face book telling folks she was wondering
    what name to call her expected..She was the one that wrote me after I was DF saying she was hoping I would die before the big A
    so that I MAY get a resurrection.Never spoken to me in many,many years.
    So I called my daughter ....She was quite pleasant ,I asked how she was? we talked about her work
    her hubbys health( he has cancer ( I knew that) But then I popped the QUESTION" is H........
    expecting??? she replied "YES who told you?"I metioned some one that is on facebook saw it .
    so my new great grand daughter is expected in Feb....I asked if she is DF as she lives with her lover
    her reply" No she doesnt go to the KH anymore"she said her hubby( mysoninlaw) asked if they
    were going to marry,she said NO!!!! So I thought I would add what scripture says
    I said oh that is good the Bible says "It is better NOT to vow than never pay" so it would be wrong to stand
    in front of anyone & vow to stay till death,if they didnt know they could /She didnt hang up...

I let her go & she was yelling at her hubby,but I reminded her LOVE is KIND so dont yell at him

Im still MOUTHY

• tec
    tec

Good for you, Mouthy :)

How many great grandkids do you have, or will this be the first?

Tammy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Mouthy...I do hope you can be in contact with your grand daughter and her new baby... good that you spoke to your daughter...awful that this Org makes it so difficult for us all....

Loz x

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Grace,

It sounds, to me, like you should send your granddaughter every means of contacting you that you can think of.

I wish you luck

Your friend,

Chris

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I cant get used to not seeing your pic mouthy!

Its always a milestone to speak with rellies still in it seems... bloody judgemental bunch they are!

good on you

oz

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The double standards are multiplying.

It has to be a forward move that she is letting you phone her.

(Maybe she hopes that you can relieve them of some of their babysitting duties sometime)

HB

• funnyface
    funnyface

Tec I have 4 Grandkids
    " 8 Greats,1 expected.
    Loz YES IT IS Ghastly!!!
    Blacksheep. I am TRYING!!!
    Aussie I cant find my post either without my picture
    Hamster No she lives in Montreal I live in Ontario, I am to old
    to look after myself besides KIDS!!!! LOL

Thanks all of you for your response

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

If it's a girl I hope she calls her Grace - that's a lovely name. or indeed Mouthy would be equally lovely in a self expressive sort of way.

mmxiv

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Mouthy, I hope you get to see some of these grands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit