Spoke to my JW daughter !!!!!!PTL

by funnyface 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Good for you, Mouthy :)

I must have missed something. Is MOUTHY now known as Funnyface ?

Think About It

• funnyface
    funnyface

Yes Mouthy is demoted I am now funnyface. I couldnt get on as MOUTHY I guess Simon
    DF me

• funnyface
    funnyface

wasblind.....Please remember my love, to address my 2nd love as SIR TOM JONES!!!!!

To those who honor must be given give it SIR SIR SIR!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow Grace. You told us that you talked to her but I want to know how you felt about talking to her.

Can someone give Mouthy the Gravatar diections to put her right face on?

---

BTW I got a call from my ex OMG Miracles do happen AND an apology too

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Yes Mouthy is demoted I am now funnyface. I couldnt get on as MOUTHY I guess Simon
    DF me

Hi sweetie. Sorry I missed the change. Knew you had trouble getting on awhile back, then you were back again. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anybody else get a name change?

Think About It

• funnyface
    funnyface

Think about it>>> (HUgs. No I think I'm the only one "ousted"( nobody wants me
    Lee I just read your other post ...I am in shock.... Go read what i wrote...
    This has undone a puzzel I always wondered about you ,"What is wrong with that girl,
    I would ask everyone. Sue would say MUM!!!! That is judgmental ( But I was right YEAH!!!!
    What did I think about my daughters call Lee? I was SO HAPPY TIO HEAR HER VOICE!!!!
    as for the pregnant Grandchild....If it get away from mind control GOOD!!! I just hope the
    guy she is living with will treat her fair....Love ya sis

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well Grace he wasn't my choice but compared to the other "brothers" she was trying to marry me off to, he was a gem! At least he was my age and not 20 years older

I am glad you got to talk to her. So now she is surrounded. Her mother, sister and now a daughter all out and she isn't supposed to talk to any of them - well not really but we know they can justify anything if they want to.

• funnyface
    funnyface

Yeah she is surrounded ,not with Guns with prayers

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace the amazing thing about his call was the timing. On Wednesday I wrote a column for Freeminds about when I was disfellowshipped. On Thursday the column was about how suicidal I was before that but I had just sent it to Randy and it wasn't up yet so he would not have seen it.

About 20 minutes later he called me.

He said he was the You Tube video and that got him to thinking - you know the interviews we did about 10 years ago.

So there I was for the past 24 hours writing about the end of our marriage and how I felt and then he calls to apologize! Wow I'm still amazed

• funnyface
    funnyface

GOD IS GOOD

All the time> The LORD knew you needed that call
    you cried!!!! so now you will pee less

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit