• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Ding Ding Ding Ding ....Ding!

NAIL

HEAD

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Three men go skiing, and forgot to book their hotel rooms

Why were these three men sharing the same room? There are usually only one or two beds in a hotel room. Where did the third man sleep?

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

cameo-d

Now you are getting into the "deeper" troofs. please be careful, i would not like to have to forever shun you! Next thing after asking a question like that you will be say things like arent the three men equal or even one??????????

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If you'd done your research properly you'd know that they checked into the room in 537 B.C.E and it was an invisible dollar returned in 1914.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Welcome.

You're hilarious.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Hi thanks for the welcome sooner!

I take no claims for my hilarity - its all stolen directly from the WTBTS!

Once an Elder might be careful he is sounding apostate!

HAHAHA

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

ok new light is upon us:

pick a number...double it...add 10...divide it by 2.. then minus it by the number you first thinking of.

Its always gonna be 5!!

My Logic and brightening light is soooo intunned to current world conditions, if someone is confused by my understandings and the deeper truths, just keep repeating this trick over and over again. It makes all the worrying and doubts dissapear. 5 ryhmes with alive. and you know what I'm gunna say next......

• Scott77
    Scott77

3dogs1husband,

This is a good thread. Iam now still wondering how the WBST deceived me in the first place. It looked to be so legalistic in this bible study approach so that I gradually believed everything. Now, I get the big picture. No more of those tricks.

Scott77

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Thanks Scott........keep your eyes on the dollars...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit