KS10-Chapter Seven Discussion

by yknot 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

I know, Can't wait to see another chapter. But i think they could work at night shift soon. Upload servers in non Us non EU countries are much safer for our game. You can also try to create torrent file and place it on known torrent sites when you have the whole book.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done Ynot! I'm pleased this information is being disseminted by one of our dear sisters - a large army indeed.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Well done!!! I am jumping up and down my chair... I have downloaded the 7 chapters... 5 to go!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Pardon my ignorance - I tried downloading the file from Send Space, then it asks for my email address. Do I have to give it? There doesn't seem to be any other option.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks YNot.

Bangalore

• VM44
    VM44

Thanks YKNot.

Could the Front Matter (Title page and pages up to the start of chapter one) also be scanned?

Then the whole book could be put together into a single file (after the last chapter has been posted)

Does the book have an index?

• possible-san
    possible-san

Bonnie_Clyde.

When you download those files, you do not need to input your e-mail address.

(1)
    Click the "Regular Download."

(2)
    Next, click the orange "Download."
    (Don't click none of other places/links.)

possible

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

You rock Ynot!! Fantastic

• VM44
    VM44

I am somewhat surprised by how fast The Watchtower has acted with regards to the book chapters being placed online.

The fast action is not typical of them.

Why they want to keep this new book confidential is a mystery to me.

• new system dreamer/not
    new system dreamer/not

Thanks much for posting the book Ynot. I have not been able to post for some time, used to post under the name lurker but somehow I have not been able to get in so I created a new account. If anyone knows how I can get into the old account please let me know. I no longer have that email address that I signed up as lurker with. Any thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit