KS10-Chapter Seven Discussion

by yknot 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Wow almost 10:30am NY time...... links are still good!

If (and when) they yank them...... does any poster(s) wanna play a game of upload and shutdown with the Bethel Boys so they can get out of whatever their normal tasks are......

if so start a thread called 'WTS Closed Links, lets Re-up!' so that anyone with copies can play and we all can have a 'fun' day on JWN!!!

Hugs!

I was told in email this morning that a full book link is heading my way after our bethel brothers retire for the day...... pass the word!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, DEFINITELY, Yknot, USE THE RUSSIAN SERVER!!!

(Might help the Russians if they are continuing their efforts to hold the Watchtower Society responsible for their destructive policies!!! )

• yknot
    yknot

I am thinking that is what I am going to suggest to our 'dear brother' who is sending me the final -- clean copy!!!

Well it is near 11:45 links are still good...... I am happy but I am now kinda feeling 'ignored'....(sniff sniff pout pout)

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    (I would like to propose for the the future KS-2015 goofs-edition-- a subheading entitled: "When a Sister just wants a good Spanking"discussing approved and unapproved modes of delivery ;)

Yknot you kill me! Now what type of spanking are you referring to....in the bedroom with a paddle?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Yknot,

According to COC the Governing Body meets on Wednesdays so if that's still the case perhaps they're spending some quality time reading your threads which would explain the delay in removing the latest links. Or, more likely, they're disagreeing as to what do about them. :)

Thanks so much for helping so many!

• yknot
    yknot

So that might explain why the uploading Brother waited until today to release the book......

Honestly as far as 'new light' ....JWN is always 'beaming rays of light' way ahead of committees or 'given ones'

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

It seems The Bethel boys have just played.

• average joe
    average joe

Can someone send me the files or help me to get them please :) My email is [email protected] Thank you

• Violia
    Violia

I have searched for the 2010 book and can't find a working link anywhere. anyone got a working link?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit