KS10 Chapter Six Discussion

by yknot 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

cantleave, I don't think she can attend....unless she is a witness to something.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

How many chapters does this new KS10 have? I just read all 6 chapters and I'm hungry for more! Thank you again Yknot and your suppliers.

To the guys in Bethel or 'Big Brother' watching, 'bwahahahahahhahaaaaaaa! Get a life suckas!'

Hows that for brazen attitude?

• processor
    processor
    Old publication

Married people.

You're right, sorry. This has not changed. I simply did not know the old rule (though I've been an elder and attended Kingdom School myself), and it is expressed a bit differently in the German book.

• undercover
    undercover

Chapter Six notes:

Page 83: If circumstances permit, hold the hearing at the Kingdom Hall. This theocratic setting will put all in a more respectful frame of mind; it will also help to ensure greater confidentiality for the proceedings

Page 83: (Do not leave confidential information on an answering machine or voice mail or send by way of e-mail.)

Page 86-87: If a member of the media or an attorney representing the accused contacts the elders, they should not give him any information about the case or verify that there is a judicial committee. Rather, they should give the followoing explanation: "The spiritual and physical welfare of Jehovah's Witnesses is of paramount concern to the elders, who have been appointed to 'shepard the flock.' The elders extend this sheparding confidentially. Confidential sheparding makes it easier for those who seek the elders' help to do so without worrying that what they say to the elders will be divulged later. Consequently, we do not comment on whether elders are currently or have formerly met to assist any member of the congregation."

Page 97: If the authorities request confidential congregation records or ask elders give testimony regarding confidential congregation matters, the elders should promptly telephone the branch office.

The B.I.T.E Method (four aspects of mind control - behavior, information, thought, emotion)

Information Control:

In cults information about the cult's history, purposes, doctrines, financial disclosures, methods of dealing with problems, counseling, training, and discipline for offenses are kept as confidential as possible.

Only those members with trusted status are allowed inside information.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Cantleave, is this a hypothetical JC or a real one?!

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Link gone.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Undercover, nice reference to the BITE model. It's quite evident what kind of organization this is.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Not just gone, but look at the reason.

Yo, Brooklyn, a practical question: Can you put out a fire by pouring a gasoline over it?

"This file is no longer available because of a claim by Watch Tower Bible."

• chickpea
    chickpea

day-um, that holy spirit (pbuh, just in case) is a busy bugger these days

that deletion seriously JUST happened because i read the chapter
    and am still foaming over the process being MENTIONED let alone
    acted upon that considers DF'ing suicidal people

w.t.f.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Say hello to the WT spy that must be among us.

Now I'm upset that I didn't download the pages when I had the chance.

When someone puts the entire book up, we'll all have to download it as quick as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit