started a firestorm on facebook

by mimimimi 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

And for JWs, you think they'd know better...

Why don't they once again tackle the nature vs. nurture issue in this and use real scientific studies this time to back their

statements? At least that could help some JWs have at least a non-judgmental attitude.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Much of what is posted on facebook is useless dross.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

kurtbethel,

Yes, I agree with that. But I get a kick out of it because I can keep up with my nieces and nephews, as well as my youngest son, who I don't see a lot of, and his girlfriend. And I have friends on there who post family pictures that I like to see. I usually don't post anything, but I posted this particular thing to be supportive to another one of my nieces who has a gay family member and had already posted what I posted.

I am amazed at the people who go into facebook several times a day and post whatever they are doing all the time. I don't know how they find time for it or why they think anyone is interested. But there are some things that I am interested in. Another one of my nieces yet had a premature baby in June and he is still in the hospital and has had to overcome a lot and put on body weight. She keeps updates on there about him and how he is doing and I really appreciate that, especially since she is in Minnesota and I am in Illinois. Not everything on facebook is worth taking your time to read, but some things are. It's like anything else, take what you need and leave the rest.

Ginny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit