started a firestorm on facebook

by mimimimi 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I don't remember ever making the "choice" to be straight.....................it's just how I'm wired.

Ditto.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Purps!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• chickpea
    chickpea

man, would your idiot niece flip a tit over my situation!

my youngest child is a female to male transgender
    and our entire family fully affirms and accepts him

bet that would short circuit her puny thought processes!

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

In other words, I don't care who you fuck, just don't fuck with me!

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Yeah, purps - women are HOT! There's some hot guys out there, too, though. Decisions, decisions.................... Maybe a little of both.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

"When you have a person tell you with tears in his eyes it would have been easier to be straight and be normal, tell me if that IS A CHOICE?"

I am sure being gay in this society can be very painful. That is why I wanted to put up the original post. Love and acceptance and equal rights are sorely needed.

"bet that would short circuit her puny thought processes"

Puny thought processes is right. I told another one of my nieces that Melissa has never had an original thought in her life. She wants to be accepted by her peer group - J-dubs - and she is unwilling to allow anyone else an opinion that does not go along with her peer group's opinion. In fact, she feels no one has any right to any opinion that does not go along with hers.

"In other words, I don't care who you fuck, just don't fuck with me!"

Well said.

• loosie
    loosie

Well miss Melissa needs to do her research

Science has not been able to prove otherwise

Last semester in my psych class we learned that science has found that its the way you are wired, if you or gay or straight.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Yeah, Loosie, I figured Melissa's science was exactly that - MELISSA's science and not anyone else's. She is a total moron.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

The bible says what our natural function is and what isn't when it comes to sex, and when a un-natural function is used it's considered to be an abomination, it has nothing to do in "choosing" or "being", gay people taking the bible into account and following its principles I think isn't easy and we would be hypocrites to judge them.

In islam countries, they encourage sex changes but dont allow gay sex.

• Scully
    Scully

Yes, I have had friends who I have worked with her were gay and I treated them with the utmost respect. I never preached to them or anything. However, I know you know what the bible says about it and I only take issue with the fact that now... you openly deny what it says to be the truth of the matter. Being gay is a personal choice and Science has not been able to prove otherwise. They choose to be Gay, just like we choose to be straight. Saying otherwise is just them trying to justify their actions. I'm not judging, just stating the facts."

Apart from the ludicrous assertion that people "choose" their sexual orientation, I thought it was interesting that she "never preached to" the people whom she knows to be gay, and she considers that to be "treating them with the utmost respect."

First of all, does it mean that she "chooses" to not preach to them, because she has judged them unworthy of The Truth™? If she was truly interested in their Eternal Life™, you'd think that those would be the ones she'd target most of all, because they would be like a friggin' trophy JW if she ever bagged one and got them to switch teams!

Secondly, since she believes that "not preaching to" someone is a manifestation of "treating someone with the utmost respect", does that mean the people she does preach to are people she doesn't respect at all??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit