KS10 Chapter Two Discussion

by yknot 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

oh and if you bastards think all that stuff in chapter 3 is gonna expose us when we step down your dead wrong.. all you have done is show just how mafia like this organization really is... I have NO hesitation in lying, even to men i have known for years... YOU started it.. I just want out.. I didn't realize I took a blood oath to serve forever

• elderelite
    elderelite

will buy one CB

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Hey Elderelite, you have a PM

SIAM

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Kind of like how you can dress as Santa for a Christmas photo to be put into an Awake magazine, you can view apostate websites if you're in the legal department. Isn't it awesome???!!!

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Got the first two chapters saved......waiting on the rest!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Where in the bible did Jesus give the commandment to judge? Judging people in the congregation seems to be what this book is about.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

So far I get the feeling that this book is extremely dumbed down to sound bites. What happened to the extensive WT/G/OM/ references of the last KS Book? No disrespect, but it feels like it written for a four year old.

Lots of space though for all the corrections and new rules to over-rule. CO's will have a field day with their "peel-n-stick" inserts!!

I am sooooo glad I am out and don't have to face wasting my Xmas holiday going over ths crap.

• chickpea
    chickpea

after trying to read all the busy work the
    poor sucks dumb enough to "reach out"
    for privilege are being saddled with,
    i find it hard to believe they arent
    trying to gnaw a limb off to get away....

group overseer? is that the new "old"
    book study conductor?

field service GROUP? OMG, does that mean
    the publishers are STUCK in the same group
    for the field misery every time???

:projectilevomit:

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Now they'll be like: "Where's Brother SoAndSo?"

"I haven't seen him."

"Let's make a shepherding call."

Good thing I'll be outta there before any of them read it.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

My bookstudy conductor has been popping by and phoning every couple months before he read this book. Hopefully I'm not grieving Jehovah's spirit by not answering...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Just wait until my fellow elders and servants read chapter 3... we cant step down.. there is only one way out of the family..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit