KS10 Chapter Two Discussion

by yknot 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Yes it is.....

Here is a teaser for that future thread...

Marking disorderly ones

Weddings

Scriptural freedom to remarry

Adulterous marriage

Child abuse

Taking brothers to court

When disasters occur

In case anyone has joined this thread 'late'.....

Here is the discussion thread for Ch 1 http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/200524/1/KS10-Chapter-One-Discussion

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

The softcover is SO cheesy....there is no way the books will last for years to come.

• yknot
    yknot

true....

I think this just one of those 'left overs' from Ted....

They spent the time and money and want to get some mileage out of it...

I dunno sometimes I think the people in charge really do want to cause a drop in revenue so they can justify continued downsizing and taking advantage of new technology (really guy Solon Association part deux! for E-readers)

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change
    I can't help but think this is some serious copyright violation doing some high level pissing off that WTBTS will pursue.

Do you suppose they'll really pursue people who downloaded a couple chapters of their book? What was their reaction when the first manual was released?

• bohm
    bohm

hoping4change: no way.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I was thinking more about the source of the upload ... being a newly recovering JW tends to make me paranoid about some things

• yknot
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks for posting! It's hilarious that Bethel is wasting time trying to shut the links down.

Just wanted to log on say thanks, and a one finger wave to any bethel lurkers.

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOL this is rich!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have already let people in my congregation see it, my wife has read parts of it... do you clowns really think we are going to "keep it secret"?

WE ARE NOT A SECRET SOCIETY!!!!

I know cause you told me so

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

EE did we have a drink and not offer any to me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit