Today's (4/12) WT study - all about Jesus

by OneEyedJoe 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

AWatcher is totally lame... BTW, I disliked his post and I'm proud of it!! A JW posting on a forbidden forum and calling other people hypocrites, classic!!! LOL!!!

The lesson today was a mind-fracking piece of work. It was all about Jesus and what-not.. Be humble, don't try to have a career, show by your actions and words that you imitate Jeebuzz!! LOL!!!

They made sure to tell the R&F to think of themselves as pieces of dirt! This was right after saying that we shouldn't make people feel down about themselves! LOL!!!

They made sure to tell the Eldubs to not make rules!!! LOL!!! My favorite part was when they said "humble Xians" obey those taking the lead! LOL!! Oh, you mean the Governing Body??? The guys lying in court and on TV about pedophilia?? SURE!!! Let's obey those MEN and prove ourselves to be humble and "Christ-like"!!! What a joke!!

Hey AWatcher, when you aren't disobeying the GB and Jeehoobie, make sure to gladly take care of menial tasks!! Especially seek out menial employment that will help you serve the WTBTS to the full!!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The WTBTS calls Jeebuzz the "mediator" for the 144,000 and the "intercessor" for the rest. When the 1,000 year reign ends, the Other Sheep will no longer need Jeebuzz as an "intercessor"!!!!

WTF?!!??! Get a thesaurus and check that out! Frigging Watchtards...

Oh yeah! "Humble Elders" don't try and control people or make rules, and JWs can't judge! Hey, aren't the GB members "humble elders"?!?! They aren't going beyond their authority, are they??? LOL!!

I guess that "humble elders" lie in court and on JWTV!!

DD

• a watcher
    a watcher

Data, I recently retired from my career as a humble stock clerk. I never got rich but I loved my job.

What's that old saying? "If you enjoy what you do you'll never work a day in your life."

That was/is me; in my career and in my service to Jehovah.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

My favorite part:

How did Jesus show humility in his speech and in his actions?

He never called undue attention to himself. Instead, he directed all glory to his Father.

I never heard of Jesus wearing a jesus.org pin. And he never went around telling everyone how humble he was (or did he).

And I just noticed that the front page of jw.borg mentions Jehovah 3 times one of which is the title of a featured article. But it mentions Jehovah's Witnesses 6 times

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I blew it off. To me, the whole REJECT Astaroth Party was more at home in a Jewish home in ancient Israel, not a so-called Christian religion. And why attend these so-called special talks when I am sure to be visited by Brother Hounder, along with an attorney, when they get around to forcing me back into the cancer? I do not wish to speed up the whole thing, along with taking the risk of being herded to Israel.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Don't forget about this year's Regional Convention theme: IMITATE JESUS!

Exclamation point is actually part of the title.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit