To my ex JW ex-husband....if you are out there on JWN

by Coffee House Girl 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I often wonder if you are here somewhere amongst the cool avatars and catchy screen names...it killed me 5 years ago when you ran away.....I felt as if I was shattered and would never be whole again

and if I had stayed in the Borg....that would still be the case....alone I was dying inside slowly....the Borg was drowning me in duty, loyalty to the organization, isolation, spiritual hunger, thirst for understanding- I had to leave too, I just didn't do it quite as dramatically as you did.

I don't know why you still feel the need to remain "missing" after all these years...

I just want you to know that I was tired of hanging on to the hurt and pain over you...I let it go when I left the Borg

and all I want for you now is peace & I pray that you are okay and safe, wherever you are....that is my peace offering

CHG

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

this is nice. I'm glad you have peace, CHG, and I hope he does too. I hope he has figured it out and isn't just running.

• Gayle
    Gayle

CHG, wow, your words were divine with so much wisdom. You have found a healthy remarkable spot.

• cantleave
  • zoiks
    zoiks

Good for you, CHG.

• leavingwt
  • ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

CHG:

Peace to the both of you...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You have been through a great deal, girl. Not sure why you want to open up an old wound after five years. Your post is probably cathartic for you, but it may be better for you if he does not respond.

• tenyearsafter
  • coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((((((((((((((Coffee House Girl))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit