To all those who who bang on elders who post here

by elderelite 45 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOL wasblind... loves you to.. (i know when i'm beaten)

@doubting... I had the same thought... that some may benefit from knowing that even elders are trying to leave and not drinking the koolaid..I also appreciate your wise words and council.. as I say, this started as a petty gonna prove my point thread.... typically not my thing but that attacks felt personal, even though as you say not all were.. it was also a bad moment when I was beating myself up and the feelings linger a bit.. reread the thread and it all comes back.. book gets released that I know the same people who mocked will run to read.. not really my thing but this one just felt deeply personal.. I'm glad that others were kind and aware enough to bring the thread (and me) back to a more centered place...

Perhaps we could stop posting on this one and let it die..

• yknot
    yknot

LOL....Dearest Dark Lord!

I am glad to see you managed to score a few s that night! 'Beer goggles' always makes things much more fun!!!!

However EE is correct on the matter...(I posted below)

You just need a cupcake, bottle of beer and a blowjb
    .... Here is the cupcake..... (you are a resourceful lad, you can acquire the other two on your own;-)

15th post down: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/198947/1/If-you-dont-give-a-s-t-about-celebrating-feel-free-to-post-here

Okay no more hijacking this thread with WT no-nos or cupcakes!

Back to the topic at hand 'Those who Bang On Elders'--- (EE that is really is a 'loaded' title-but I will not hijack anymore)

SO for those of you who feel like you need to judge or push Elders who are posting on this board I ask you kindly to consider discerning the man beyond the title!

• elderelite
    elderelite

this started as a petty gonna prove my point thread.... typically not my thing but that attacks felt personal, even though as you say not all were.... not really my

thing but this one just felt deeply personal.. I'm glad that others were kind and aware enough to bring the thread (and me) back to a more centered place...
    Perhaps we could stop posting on this one and let it die..
  • yknot
    yknot

Yknot- Thread Killer!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

You put BANG in the title and it never dies !!!!

Now who the heck is banging Elders on here, and how is that even possible .....? the keyboard is just to small if you ask me ........why does the dot key keep sticking ......ewwww grossssss

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

hmmm.. i wonder wich number you were , BP... maybe 10? 50? maybe you were asleep and didn't see it until you got in the morning and you were number 286... so what number were you?

Sigh..... so much anger that is being directed towards the wrong parties.

EE, lighten up man. For one thing, I don't even know the thread you're harping on about, so your number count game means nothing to me.

Just accept the fact that your title means nothing in the real world, that you were lied to by a book publishing company, and it's time to take control of your life, instead of letting the WTS do it for you.

One day you will understand what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit