To all those who who bang on elders who post here

by elderelite 45 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

and had the audacity and hypocritical nerve to suggest that no elder could provide anything to this forum that couldn't be gotten else where, I started a thread a little over a day ago with a link that was entittled "KS 2010". That link has been clicked on 1,156 times in a little over 24 hours. Thats almost once a minute every minute non stop. To make it even more inpressive, the link is a joke. Its not real. Seems like there is a little interest after all. maybe there are just a few over opionated blowhards who's crying and complaining belies the truth. MOST people on this board are in fact interested, and indeed, without the willingness of a few to put themselves in a difficult position to provide the information, said information would'nt be known.

I'm not offended that those few feel that way, just diapointed that even after getting free from the same cult that has or is affecting us all, some still have to be blind to the truth, dogmatic in their views and rush to judge anyone who does something differently.

its a small example, but my little rick roll experiment makes confirms what most already knew. Those elders who, for whatever reason, still serve while trying to make their exit do indeed serve a purpose on this board.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Who my favorite Elder that I drink with?

• Violia
    Violia

I missed the thread/ link can you direct to it?

• elderelite
    elderelite

lolz, clearly this isn't for you Darth

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Is this a thread for the sisters..?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Ok I had an Elder thread and of course the Dark Sith can tell the Difference between his enemies and Friends.

LOL

Who else is going help me find their hidden base?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I love the elders on here! Nothing but respect for you guys. You bring something totally unique to the table.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I'm glad you guys are all here. You do a great job posting. Keep up the good work and pay no attention to the haters.

Think About It

• bohm
    bohm

ElderElite - "Dont just least you yourself should be judged". I dont walk in your shoes, i dont know your story, and you wont see me judge your life choices. I hope you can share the book when you get it, though, it could change my life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There are thousands of Posters here,with Thousands of Opinions..

Gravitating to the few,that piss you off..Will make you crazy..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit