Ground Zero Mosque

by minimus 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    even though she's quite hairy

Hey---I shaved my back this morning!!!

Minimus, will you marry me? Or is it only agape love you have for me?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'll take you on if minimus doesn't, dearie...

V665

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I see it as probably the most dangerous religion on the face of the planet with millions of fanatics who hate anything and everything that isn't Islamic. You see it as a misunderstood religion that has alot to offer.

Actually, I see it as both. I would argue that my ability to see both sides of the coin is the distinction between us.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Getting back to Ground Zero..I saw parts of the program this morning with Whoopee and Joy. They tried to explain why they walked off the show during the heated discussion with O'Reilley about the ground zero..they looked stupid . They were like a kid trying to explain their way out of getting caught with their hand in a cookie jar. I switched the channel shortly as I was embarrased for them. I usually like their program but they really showed how unprofessional they were and Barbara tried to tell them that in a roundabout way. I think they made donkey's out of themselves..

Snoozy

• minimus
    minimus

I've said I will never get married again HOWEVER, Mary, you are my exception. How big of a rock do you want??

• freydo
    freydo

Don't do it minimus - get a dog - they don't cry, they don't go shopping and if they get pregnant

you can put an ad in the paper and sell the kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit