Cooking With Leolaia

by Leolaia 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

WOW --- she's not only beautiful (from her avatar, if that's what it's called) but an accomplished cook. i hate cooking, unfortunately.

NV1

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh my avatar is of brilliant actor Carey Mulligan....my photo has been posted in other threads. :)

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

LV she's also smart, maybe she doesn't post that kind of stuff anymore but you can look in the archives to see. It inspires one to pull a Wayne's World:

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I dig Leolaia's photos too. She's pretty, for realz!

V665

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hmm, that looks yummy Leo! I'll try it. I usually have most of that stuff. (Thinking don't have vanilla bean though.)

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah the vanilla bean MAKES THE SAUCE. Must have. Be sure to split it open with a knife.

Also if you can't get the lemongrass-Thai sauce for the veggies, you could also simply chop up some fresh basil and add to the sauce with some ginger. That works too.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

"And in the time of the end, they shall appoint chefs de quisine over them, to tickle their palates.

many shall rove about the supermarket and true taste shall become abundant."

My throat constricts at the very idea of swallowing this this- APOSTATE turning away from the only true cuisine - FRENCH.

(Like most who waver from the true path my mouth was watering with tears of joy.)

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Do Leo's donuts "turn out like Fanny's"?

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Sweet

Sour

and some Heat

Food looks good too.....................

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Wow! That looks fantastic, Leolaia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit