Cooking With Leolaia

by Leolaia 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

That looks yumilicious! I'm going to have to give it a whirl one of these days..........I love watching Iron Chef. Some of the dishes they create on there just look phenomenal.........Damn....now I'm hungry!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love watching Iron Chef.....Mary

I watched the Orginal Iron Chef from Japan..

I don`t know if it`s still on..

I always wanted to Take On the French Chef..

"Let`em see how we Roll in Canada"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm a BIG fan of the original Japanese (dubbed) Iron Chef. I adore Chairman Kaga. And Sakai is my favorite! In fact, I would be disappointed if Sakai wasn't the chef in the episode.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm gonna be a bad guy briefly. Leolaia please don't mind me. Please forgive me. I looked at the finished product and to be honest, it looked like Matza bread with two jars of Gerber baby food poured over top of it. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't do it. The mushrooms with greens, I would have taken a crack at eating that. It didn't look bad. Maybe being there in person and smelling it would win me over, but the picture just didn't do it for me. I know I'm a uneducated Cretin, don't mind me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I adore Chairman Kaga......Leolaia

He`s Funny..

Always takes a bite out of a Fresh Pepper in the opening scene..

I like peppers too..But..It`s not a frigg`n Apple..LOL!!..

http://culinariaeugenius.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ironchef_051021115737271_wideweb__300x450.jpg?w=200&h=300

"If you wanna Be the Man..You Gotta Beat the Man"..

Sakai Hiroyuki is the "French Chef" I would have to beat..

Bless his Little Red Pajamas!..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I looked at the finished product and to be honest, it looked like Matza bread with two jars of Gerber baby food poured over top of it.
    I'm sorry, but I just couldn't do it. The mushrooms with greens, I would have taken a crack at eating that. It didn't look bad......Misery

It`s nothing a Little Garnish would`nt liven up..

A bit of Chopped Green Parsley With a Sprinkling of Red Paprica over the sauce..

I thought it was pretty good for someone with no professional training..

Leolaia gets a Grade of PFG.....Pretty F*cking Good..

LOL!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Really Outlaw? I trust you man. If you say so, than so be it! Leolaia I'd eat that stuff even if it does look like Matza bread with Gerber baby food substituting as chicken gravy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Misery..

Go back and read the Ingredients..A lot of effort went into making that dish..

If I had 2 minutes to help Leolaia with Presentation..

You would Lick your Computer Screen..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

For the fish: macadamia nuts, flour, egg whites, mahimahi filets
    For the sauce: butter, white onion, pineapple, rice vinegar, ginger paste, vegetable stock, vanilla bean, soy sauce

Alright Outlaw I checked it out. Every thing looks in place except the peneapple. I'm biased because I don't like pieneapple. I don't know man, but I just don't think fish is supposed to have anything sweet going on, ya know? I'm a meat and potatos kind of guy. I'm a firm believer in not mixing up the food groups when cooking dinner. Sweats and meats don't go together.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Misery!!..

I cook many styles of food..French..Japanese..Indian..Chinese..Italian..Greek..Mexican..Ect..Ect..

Trust me..Sweets and Meat do go together..

You gotta get out and Hit some Restaurants,that Serve Food your not Accustomed to..

It will open a whole New Culinary World for you..

And..

It will be fun..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit