That was Scary..

All the KFC disappeared..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• garyneal
    garyneal

My sister turned 31 today.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

10 -10-10 sounds like the perfect day. Or it's a day of remembrance for that fine film 10

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

That is an interesting post on that utility pole. But, the Rapture will likely happen on Rosh Hashanah. "At the last trumpet" means at the last trumpet on that day of Jewish (Mosaic Law based) New Year. And the last supper was on Nisan 13. HE was eating the Paschal meal. Passover had two nights then. Calendar issues with the diaspora you know. HE died as the Passover lamb on the evening of Nisan 14 as dictated in The Law.

Nope, 10/10/10 is likely an omen for another Wall Street crash or something special like that. What if a lottery came in for 101010? Would you share the winnings with 95,873 others to get $4,300 a year for the next 20 years? After spending $1,010.10 on tickets too.

Hey, lets make a doctrine on 10/10/10. Claim something was predicted then submit it to the WT claiming to be "anoentid". Like when the UN was formed Nathan Knorr predicted it in 1942 (after it actually occurred the Summer before)." See http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usun.html for that. But, who'll know years from now?

I think that ignorance has run amuck in WT land.

Whew, had to get that off my chest.

Fuzzing out

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Is that glue in her hair?

• kurtbethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit