My story

by Dumi 28 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

welcome, it's nice to see some families re-unite from the JW way of breaking them up!

good luck, and good to see others also waking up.

p.s.: I love those hypocrite WTBS telling us not to go to college and at the same time looking for college graduates for bethel

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome, Dumi!

It was a dificult situation I found myself in, but I soon realised that there is nothing as important as family during a life time.

You have come a long way to be able to say that. You're a good man to stand up for your wife and support your children despite opposition from the congregation and your relatives. I hope someday the rest of your family will realize that you're acting as a Christian should, with love and support instead of a cold shoulder. I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on JWN.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Welcome! I'm so glad that you have been able to reconcile with the mother of your child. I hope you and your family find much happiness outside of the cult.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Welcome and let me be the first to lovingly be a jackass and say may you have peace and apply that critical thinking to the bible itself.

I excel at the jackass part :)

• braveheart
    braveheart

Welcome Dumi!! there is stength in you ...I feel It !

Congratulations on your independent thinking and your pursuit of FREEEDDOOOMM !!

-BH

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Welcome. Look forward to your contributions.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome Dumi.

You were correct about shared experiences. Yours has been very similar to mine.

My wife is still in though. Is yours completely 'out' now?

Chris

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Welcome Dumi

I enjoyed your story, I was happy to read that you got back with your wife.

Read as much as you can, I've left months ago and I know that I will never go back, however I am reading anything I can get my hands on to so as to help undo all the cult teachings from my brain.

Glad you found us here.

Welcome to the human race!

3Mozziess

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit