My story

by Dumi 28 Replies latest jw friends

• funnyface
  • african GB Member
    african GB Member

Welcome Dumi, (Siyakuamukela mfowethu) means welcome in Zulu (South African Language).

I am not far from you.

I am gonna PM you for more info.

• Dumi
    Dumi

Hi there funnyface, lots of to you too,

Good to hear from you AGBM, and I can atest to you being South African. We have a way of writting and talking that only we can recognise

That being said, I'm quite glad to be here. Tonight I am going through "crisiss of concience", I guess I'll have to buy both of Franz's books at some point.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

May I add my welcome to Dumi....May we have a long association on this board

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you joined this forum and welcome. Hope your journey to spiritual freedom is successful.

It made my heart rejoice in reading how you were able to get your wife back and add to your family.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the forum...I'm so glad you got your wife and children back. Go forward and dont look back.

Loz x

• Dumi
    Dumi

It was a dificult situation I found myself in, but I soon realised that there is nothing as important as family during a life time. My wife andI reflected on our life story this evening and laughed about some wierd things we did just to stick to each other while trying to appease the elders.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome! Thanks for sharing. You've had quite the journey thus far. I'm so glad you were able to get your family back. Keep reading and researching. This is a great place to share the journey and gain new perspectives.

Wishing you and your family all the best!

Hadit

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • ssn587
    ssn587

welcome aboard the apostatic ship of freedom, remember you will know the truth and the truth will set you free, which it seems it already has, keep cool, stay in touch with the board and you will be supported in your quest for final freedom from the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit