so were do I go now that ive left the kingdom hall?

by arimatthewdavies 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chalam
    Chalam

With respect Outlaw, the "Royal Host" is the place to find Jesus and His brothers :)

1 Timothy 6:15 (New International Version)

15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords

Revelation 19:16 (New International Version)

16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
    KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

BTW, anyone know why God is called "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" in the first verse and Jesus is in the second?

Blessings,

Stephen

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    sex,dope money music,fast cars, sports

hey but I kindda like all of that... except for dope, never tried it..... yet. how bout dancing? you forgot dancing.

I have a question for you. why did you only posted blank comments on your firsts posts? were you afraid of the board? or where you just trying to increase your posts rankings?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    With respect Outlaw, the "Royal Host" is the place to find Jesus and His brothers :).....Chalam

Well then how do you explain..

Everytime I bite into KFC,I see Jesus?..

Dam that Chicken is Good!!..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Is it just me?

Loz x

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

Are you seeking another religion so quickly after leaving the kingdom hall? If your asking I say take a nice two or three week vacation (if $$ permits) this is to just get your head clear. For me, I took up hobbies and did a lot of inner self evaluation to see how I feel and what direction feels good for me. I painted and started rollerblading. I got in mental and physical shape. I got a dog and taught her tricks. I started seeing how I was opening up and feeling more comfortable in my own skin instead of feeling like "I better study for the meeting tonight." For me, all the meetings, studying, biblestudies, commenting, demonstrations...etc got to be too much. Especially when my field service hours fell short for a month and was in trouble by the elders. (I used to do 60 hours a month). Yikes. They were upset I did only 40. Yikes. I remember that like it was yesterday.

Don't make rash decisions and jump into anything. Take it slow and just enjoy the sunset.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Clyde and I wondered where we would go, but it didn't take long to realize we didn't want another religion. Besides we knew that even attending a church could put us in jeopardy with the local congregation because we were long-time witnesses. We don't want to be DF'd.

Then we discovered that there was a local Moose lodge. We joined along with our two sons and their wives. We spend time assisting with their fund-raising dinners and events and occasionally donate to their homes for orphaned children and the elderly. Clyde is now a prelate and I'm a Woman of the Moose. At our twice monthly women's meetings they offer a couple of prayers and that's about as religious as they get. The only criteria for membership that I can remember is that you're not a terrorist and believe in God (no problem there).

I don't think any witnesses in the area even realize we are members, but my guess is that it wouldn't cause much of a problem if they did because I don't think they even know anything about their activities.

Talking to my daughter-in-law last night, we both agreed that this has filled a vacuum in our lives. We are helping others who are less fortunate and at the same time getting to know our neighbors better. It's also a family-oriented organization so the kids have games and activities to keep them occupied.

Another option would have been the Elks or the Eagles--very similar organizations.

• Fernando
    Fernando

As previously posted "where" is a deceitful Watchtower fallacy. The correct question is "whom" and the answer is Jesus (John 6:68,69; 14:6).

Those that have given up on (hierarchical organised/institutionalised) religion, but not on God, are finding the simple, organic (house) church "movement" worth looking into for back-to-basics authentic spiritual development: http://www.site.house2house.com/about-us/welcome (see video).

Jehovah God is calling us all to become religiously passive, and spiritually active instead. Jesus was clearly against religion, religionists, religiosity and teaching religion which is called proselytising (Matt 23 esp v15). The only legitimate Christian witnessing activity is evangelising - teaching the REAL "good news".

Just ask a Watchtower religionist what the "good news" is in one word, phrase, sentence and paragraph. They have no idea except for "Kingdom" or the "message of restoration". What about the many other essential ingredients they have removed from the "good news" they believe and teach? No salvation, no saviour, no forgiveness, no high-priest, and the list goes on and on. Their "sham good news" and "counterfeit good news" are no accident but an evil religious plot to steal our faith and salvation as described in their own Gnostic publications in w82 8/15 p. 22 pars. 11-13. They are truly from their father the devil. They are truly the killers of the prophets, just like their forefathers.

As spiritually blind, confused, inebriated and insane religionists, no matter how many times they read their own 2009 year text in Acts 20:24 they simply cannot identify (let alone explain, believe and teach) the ingredient of the "good news" referred to!! You seriously have to try very hard to end up more wayward and apostate than a Watchtower religionist!

Around half the Bible's references to the "good news" are by the apostle Paul - this is the half Watchtower religionists are completely blind to. Yet this is the very core of the Christian faith, which is also known as the New Contract, or Testament, or Covenant. All who wish to (in genuine faith and repentance) accept the free gift of forgiveness of their fallen condition and all their sins past, present and future need to figuratively and ceremonially drink the blood of the covenant (Matt 26:27-28)! You'd struggle to find a more apostate pseudo-Christian group than the Watchtower!

These Google searches may be of interest:

• "God hates religion" (with quotes)
    • "Spirituality is not religion"
    • "Christianity is not religion"
    • SBNR (avoid new age spiritism though)
    • "Religion is a snare and a racket"
    • 1937_enemies.pdf
    • 1940_religion.pdf

Search these two pdfs for "true religion", "false religion", and "all religion" - only the latter phrase existed back then. Only ten years later the Watchtower came out of the closet as a religion (snare and a racket). See yb75 p. 161 "For Gladys Bolton..." and w51 8/15 p. 511 Q3.

Whilst the REAL "good news" is not in the hearts of the Watchtower's followers, it can be found in the Watchtower library although highly fragmented and in a Gnostic context - knowledge not relationship. That is why the NWT mistranslates John 17:3.

Jesus never really took issue with sinners, or even the heinously barbaric secular authorities. His real enemies were the religionist elders (Pharisees) and governing body (Sanhedrin). They are also the ones who had him killed.

It is a fallacy that the early Christian congregation had a GB. In fact a careful reading of the Bible shows clearly that Paul was having trouble with the apostles and/or others in Jerusalem who were insisting on circumcision - not properly understanding the transition from the Old Covenant to the New. Those in Jerusalem do not seem to have been the solution initially, but rather the cause of the problem. The testimonies of Paul and Peter helped them see the error of their Judaising legalism and ways (Gal 2:11-3:14; Acts 15:1-29; g79 6/8 pp. 27-28).

Greetings and blessings on your individual journeys

Fernando
    ©2010

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

ok hello this is arimatthewdavies. its now 2014 and if for whatever reason you have left the kingdom hall,you still need

to worship jehovah god and obey his son jesus and be like him.you were taught at the kingdom hall how to study the bible

and pray to jehovah. Im tired of seeing people post all the bad things that they see at the kingdomhall or any other

church for that matter, its time to quit looking for ways to break down and to start building up...

ok so you have left the kingdom hall...jesus christ is still the savior and jehovah is still god! all around us we see

the world getting worse and worse.we as christians need to set a good example and do what is right. its a big waste

of life to go about telling everybody about your fellow humans faults...let instead make ourselfs right with god by

submiting to jesus and helping to be part of his kingdom....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

jehovah is still god! all around us we see the world getting worse and worse......arimatthewdavies

Jehovah is still a 13th Century Catholic Translation Mistake and..

The world is a much better place to live than it`s ever been..

....................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit