so were do I go now that ive left the kingdom hall?

by arimatthewdavies 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

many people for one reason or other have quit going to the kingdom hall me included! i dont object to the people for they are clean well dressed human beings, i object to the way a prefabricated doctorine is distributed, useing hugh amounts of books magazines and media to attempt to study the bible,i feel obligated to say i agree with that method and under pressure to promote it, theirfore i stoped going because pretending to agree with this method and rendering lip service to it in order to keep from being disfellowshiped is a lie,and liers go to the lake of fire,
    so now that we have left the hall were do we go? thats simple visit bible beleiving churchs speak about jesus and jehovah, to whomever gods holy spirit shall lead you...in a short time you will make freind with like minded christians,and you can go about doing what jesus and the apostles did! visiting churchs and established worship places! heaven forbid that people in the kingdom hall should hear of your conduct you will surely be branded apostate!
    BUT THIS IS WHAT JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES DID! so do so yourself...
    its not wicked or apostate you have obeyed god rather than men. good fishing brothers/sisters!

• designs
    designs

What happens when you discover the Churches are also full of baloney.....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Designs, go back to the drawing board and find the next organization?? LOL

• designs
    designs

Isaac, I know, I have my clipboard and check list

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JW- cross-out, Catholicism- cross-out, Mormonism- cross-out, where do we go! LOL

• designs
    designs

Isaac, my favorite Sunday church this time of year is the NFL

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

When You leave The Watchtower do not leave God behind, leave The Watchtower behind. Connect with other former Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.upperroomministriesnewengland.com/

• fokyc
    fokyc

Get out into the country and travel, enjoy the world and nature;

it is not all bad away from the Kingdom Hall like they tell you!

Enjoy life.

• gutted
    gutted

Do whatever you want. Take time to decompress and find your interests/hobbies/passions. If that includes spirituality in your life, go ahead. But beware a man-made organization telling you how to worship God.

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

Sounds like a heroin addict getting on methadone. Are you a God junkie? I've been sober for several years, kicked that delusional habit. If you need a good fix try the Moonies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit