were are we really going when we die!

by arimatthewdavies 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It's been commented before that regardless of where we go when we die, we will connect through Atlanta.

Rub a Dub

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

75 years is good for me, no more is needed thank you.

• carla
    carla

jehovah god-- I am so very glad you made the distinction of 'jehovah god'! I hate when I get him mixed up with Tom, Dick, and Harry god.

Why don't you try reading a bible (not the perverted NWT) all by itself without the 'aids' of the wt and see what you come with then.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Rub a Dub - ROFLMAO!

• xchange
    xchange

I was hoping for the Elysian fields myself with a brief stop in Disneyland - hopefully.

• Mary
    Mary
    It's been commented before that regardless of where we go when we die, we will connect through Atlanta

Don't you mean Atlantis? You only go through Atlanta if you're going to Disney World. If you're going to Disneyland as NN plans, then you have to go through Atlantis via the Stargate.

• Balsam
    Balsam

It is a question that faces everyone sometime in their lives. Live while you live and never fear death, otherwise you'll waste your life in fear and worry and miss all the exciting events in life. That is how I live my life now, I have no answers but I don't feel I have too since I've left the JW's after all it is all just guessing isn't it.

• undercover
    undercover
    It's been commented before that regardless of where we go when we die, we will connect through Atlanta.

Is that because the devil went down to Georgia?

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

When we die, we decompose. End of story. Enjoy what you are sure that you have.

• Chalam
    Chalam

When we die, we decompose. End of story. Enjoy what you are sure that you have.

Agreed.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (New International Version)

7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
    and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

One's spirit goes to God

Hebrews 9:27 (New International Version)

27 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit