were are we really going when we die!

by arimatthewdavies 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

I tried this one before but my browser was broken. first let me tell you were we are not going.
    come let us go up into heaven let us build our thrones their let us become like the most high! THESE ARE SATANS WORDs THEY GOT HIM AND HIS DEMONS KICKED OUT OFF HEAVEN! satan proceeded to cleaverly change language over the years to make the bible sound like its inviteing men to go to heaven...NOT!
    HELL {SHEOL} MANS GRAVE no thoughts feelings pain or joy ever! period total unconscious sleeplike. no fire in hell hell is derived from the word sheol and i have listed its bible meaning, sheol[hell] never to be confused with ghena[second death] and here is the good news if you love jehovah and obey jesus as your lord you never need to worry about going their! the bad news is if you go their to the place god prepared for the devil and his demons you will get the same punishment they get.and since god made it clear that its diferant from sheol[hell] and the devils their,DO YOU WANT TO BE THEIR?
    HELL NO! i wont attempt to say what goes on their. but it cant be unconscious and sleeplike because the bible says so!
    so were do we go? with out cow pattie we die we lie in a grave and smell bad. just like any dead creature.... without any thoughts. until jehovah god makes you alive or self aware. thats it no silly story. plain simple truth no need to fear, your every detail is safe in gods mind, hey you go to a surgeon who puts you to sleep. you trust him to do it. well jehovah is far safer then any man and you will have the kind asurance from his holy spirit when you die that its just a little nap[while he lays out your new clothes!] what a joy to know you will wake up 10 times stronger, and healthier after your nap and you will never need to worry or fear again ever, gone from your mind will be the threats of disease or ageing! when it happens. until then sweet dream child of god!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

So....exactly what the WTBS says?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That`s a lot of Bla-bla-bla with Absolutely no Proof..

You need to insert the words "Evidently" and "Evident" into your post..

If you want to sound Real Watchtowery..

I`ll lend you my Dancing Dog to give your Thread more Credibility..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Okay so that is the fairy tale you take comfort in ...great !

How about getting your mind around this little tid-bit .......Maybe just maybe when we die,we cease to exist . The energy that fueled our brains is used up . Our brain shuts down and turns off , then our body slowing starts to decay back into the elements the Earth can absorb. We cease to exist as the person we once were . Why is this so difficult for people to believe ? I mean where were you before you were born ? Do you have any memory of existing somewhere else ? Did you exisit ? NO. Then why is it so hard to comprehend that is what happens when we die ?

I have always felt this way ....as a Witness I always thought yeah the resurrection would be really cool if it was true ,but I was also always taught if something sounds to good to be true ,Then it IS too good to be true !

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why would you want to live forever? Haven't you had enough of misery in this life? Haven't you seen enough pain and sorrows to last you ten lifetimes? I have.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Oh wait- you were being serious. You were more insightful when your posts came up blank.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I tried this one before but my browser was broken. first let me tell you were we are not going.
    come let us go up into heaven let us build our thrones their let us become like the most high!

Luke 23:43 (New International Version)

43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

2 Corinthians 5:6 (New International Version)

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:8 (New International Version)

8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Revelation 3:21 (New International Version)

21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

1 John 3:2 (New International Version)

2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Me? I just believe the scriptures :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Personally, I plan to go to Disneyland.

• Mary
    Mary

Thank you for that brilliant analysis Arimatthewdavies. Only Leolaia surpasses your logic and reasoning skills.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

LOL at Nathan's comment. Here's some scholars contemplating where they hope to go at death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bY75hnNzyk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit