I am so sad and afraid

by notverylikely 31 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Rob Zombie (and White Zombie).

Is Rob Zombie the same singer as White Zombie? That would explain the "more human" song that I like. I thought that song was by Rob Zombie, and then the station said White Zombie, and I was...'oh, so not the same then'.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Yes, Rob Zombie was the founder of White Zombie.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I can't believe you're infecting your kid with the golf virus.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I can't believe you're infecting your kid with the golf virus.

It's dual college scholarship/retirement plan.

• tec
    tec

Love to golf. Rarely ever do it except with my dad and so I'm not very good at it, but when I have more time, (and money) I will try to be doing it every weekend :)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's dual college scholarship/retirement plan.

Ah, in that case, hit the links. Hard. You should see if Richard Willams and/or Joe Jackson will give you pointers on how to raise a parented-by-a-JW savant :-D

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Huh, I thought they sounded like Black Sabbath. I just looked them up. My first concert was at the Omni in Atlanta in February 1974. I saw Black Sabbath.
    Your coolness just went up to 11 in my book. I totally would have gone with you but at 8 months old, I doubt I could have gotten my mom's permission.

I was 15. My best friend Andy, whom I used to be egaged to, long story was born in May 0f 73. He and I were kindred spirits and it took him a long time to convince me he was not too young for me to consider. That was in 2000. He still comes over weekend. He and I hit if off for a lot of reasons, but one big reason was I was blown away by his knowledge and taste in music.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I am having an awesome weekend.

Well, heck, I'm certainly convinced, dear NVL (peace to you!). I won't comment that there are 51 others you still have to get through... as well as 363 days (oh, but, oops, I did, didn't I?)... but I have NO doubt that you'll pull it off - lots of good folks here to help you do it.

And good luck on your job search, too, truly. Let me know if you need help on that resume... and presentation. I [have] interview[ed] hundreds and hire[d] scores of people during the course of my work career... and I have personally never not gotten a job I was called to interview for. I have extensive training in employment recruitment. So I know what others look for because I know what I've been trained to look for. And so I really can help. Lemme know, seriously, and it will be just between me and you. Nothing from here would interfere in that in any way, size, shape, or form. Truly.

Again, peace to you!

SA, who of course knew it was a "carrot" and chose to bite (because I like carrots, actually)... on her own...

BTW - I have a child who's, what, 3 years younger than you? Good god...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My oldest child is 31. I had her when I was 20.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I won't comment that there are 51 others you still have to get through... as well as 363 days (oh, but, oops, I did, didn't I?)

Let's hope I have more than that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit