10 years since My Exit - The Introduction

by Amazing 36 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Methinks if someone gave Eric an enema, there would either be an instant weight reduction of 100 lbs. --- or an explosion.

Lonewolf

• ladonna
    ladonna

Lone Wolf,

MMMMMMmmmmmm.....good idea. You offering to do the deed?

Ana

• TR
    TR

Cello,

The simplest way to end thread hijacking is to ignore the hijackers...
    Excellent advise. I'll only add that I've always enjoyed reading Amazing's posts, and there's always some dickweed that has to get jealous of someone else's writing abilities.

Amazing,

Thanks for your contributions. Looking forward to more.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• Flip
    Flip

Good for you 'maz. Keep 'em comin'.

The same goes for everyone else...including Eric...because I'm the sole person scrutinizing entire posts here and if after I've determined someone’s post is not relevant...I'll make a point not to read it.

The rest of you can do, as you like…you have my permission.

Flip

• Eric
    Eric

All:

If you think that you can benefit by listening to how this man finally unstuffed his head after years and years and years of wondering if he should unstuff his head or whether he should keep it stuffed... then by all means - Enjoy!

I just expected that most of us unstuffed our heads more quickly, and without such fanfare. Must be a Canadian thing.

Eric

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

eric

Ive been trying to unstuff my head for 17 years, what does that make me?

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL, ladonna, It's risky business, to be sure.

Give me a 20 foot chuck of conduit attached to a fire hose, and it should be accomplished without too much risk.

LoneWolf

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Eric,

I just expected that most of us unstuffed our heads more quickly, and without such fanfare.

When Amazing, 'unstuffed' himself from the WTS, he bought along with him all his family, including I believe three children. This was entirely due to the patience that he showed. Do you have a wife and children in the WTS? Did they 'unstuff' themselves as quickly as you?

Must be a Canadian thing.

Please do not blame your country for your lack of understanding, that you obviously came by naturally.

Best regards - HS

PS - Sorry to sound so tough, but Amazing does not deserve the treatment that he has received on this Board recently.

• circe2
    circe2

Amazing,

I look forward to your story. Your experiences of bringing not only yourself out of the WT, but your family as well could be of great help to others who wish to help their families too.

I've been offline for a couple of months and have missed you. Are you still subbed to Concord?

circe

• Calico_Cat
    Calico_Cat

Hey Amazing,

Actually I used your formula (that post about how you helped your family out) in bringing my hubby out of the borg with me. He was really into it...but now, he's with me and we are enjoying life as it should be--free from mind-numbing distractions.

I'm also using your formula to bring my JW relatives and friends out--as of today I have succeeded in 5 of them.

Thanks alot and yes please do write that book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit