I'm done...

by MrFreeze 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Mr. Freeze,

I understand. It was the gross lack of love and openly practiced corruption that made me walk away in 2009.....after 17 years as an elder.

The bottom line: they don't follow the Bible (John 13:34, 35) Its highly corrupt.

You will experience some tough emotions for a while...but it gets better.....I'm so glad to be through with all of it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Finding your best friend takes awhile, trusting this best friend, being honest with this best friend, accepting and forgiving this best friend takes awhile. It is you!

You need this time.

• littlebird
    littlebird

It really will get better, one step at a time.

• flipper
    flipper

MR. FREEZE- I totally empathize with you. I went through this as well when I exited 7 years ago. You will find new friends who care for you unconditionally and won't judge you. It gets better, I promise in time after leaving the JW cult. Hang in there friend. If you want to talk sometime , just PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Keep your chin up

• Chalam
    Chalam

I'm officially walking away from this religion. Even though it means I'll be on my own. I don't really care anymore. I'm sick of all the lying and deceipt, all of the two-faced-ness. Not just the people in the religion but me as well. By leading a double life I've been two-faced. I just can't deal with anymore.

Integrity has its price but I think it is more than worth it.

I can't take it anymore. People I thought were my friends, really not. People who claimed to love and care, don't. I'd rather be left to myself than be surrounded by people who are backstabbing, rumour-mongering, gossip lovers.

By their fruit you will know them

Matthew 12:32-34 (New International Version)

32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit