MY FIRST POST!!!!!

by drewcoul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Welcome Drewcoul......

If you grew up in Mass. we went to the same Hall LOL .

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Welcome, it is a wonderful site with wonderful people. I the association helps you as much as it has me.

Grandma Jones

• Balsam
    Balsam

Drewcoul, glad you found us here and you'll find lots of support. I've been out for 9 years and excited about it being 10 years of being free. I'm a Mom who raised her three sons in the witnesses. Today they are all out, we helped each other.

Ruth

• yknot
    yknot

ahhh the Jan 89' WT.....Gene Smalley screw up at it's finest (later changed in the bound volumes)... I knew Brothers/Sisters who kept that mag in their book bags for encouragement.....

(kudos to http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/ for the lovely Jpeg pics!)

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

Welcome! I can't believe you've seen so much! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome to the forum! Well - looks like you've witnessed the witness soap opera! It can be found in any KH near you. I'm happy you've joined and found out the truth about things. The whole F&DS teaching is ridiculous. I liked your comparison to the trinity - so true.

I wish you all the best.

Hadit

Yknot: Thanks for the info! Love it when history is rewritten. 1984 = JW's led by the F&DS.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Welcome!! And thanks for listing the examples that only "apostates" could make up! LOL

It's not surprising that you saw the things you did over the years. The WTS would have us to believe that most of those things would never happen since keeping busy in the work helps you to stay focused. But those who are Awake! (no copywright infringement intended, LOL) know better.

Looking forward to reading more from you. Enjoy your time here!!

CoC

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to the board.

Bangalore

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Drew and Welcome to the gang. This board is a good place to be.

Loz x

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome, wow what an intro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit