MY FIRST POST!!!!!

by drewcoul 40 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Syl do you want to ask him if he is white/blac or should I?

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

White

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Welcome DrewcoulGlad you found us here.

I read your post with my jaw hitting my keyboard! You have seen so much!

3Mozzies

• snowbird
    snowbird

I already know.

He's White.

Syl

Edited: I told ya!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, you are well on your way on your journey to freeedom!

• flipper
    flipper

DREWCOUL- Welcome to the board ! You are among many of us who saw similar things happen while we were witnesses as well. You are among friends. I'm happy for you that you have your freedom and look forward to hearing more from you ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome to the board Drew. Based on the things you have seen in the org. you will be very useful relating those things in order to help others see the light. Glad you were finally able to post.

Think About It

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum, drewcoul

Did you know that "the preaching work will be complete during our 20th century" was changed in the bound vol & the CD?

"could a slave be over the domestics and yet the domestics and the slave be the same person?"

The WT has not been honest with you about the Trinity doctrine. Mainstream churches do not teach that F,S&HG are one person.

What the WT does, is pretend that Modalism is the Trinity as it is an easier target. The Protestants & Catholics that they manage to convert, don't understand the doctrines of their own church, or how they were arrived at. The majority of scriptures that the WT uses to debunk the Trinity, a skilled Theologian can use to support it.

BTW, I'm not a Trinitarian.

Cheers

Chris

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome Drew,

I see you got tired of being around a bunch of uninspired spirit anointed christians

If they claim inspiration that'll make them false prophets.

• The_Present_Truth
    The_Present_Truth

Welcome Drewcoul.

Enjoyed your first post and will look forward to more. Your discomfort with the notion that Elders are appointed by Holy Spirit is shared by me. I could recite story after story about elders who were anything but "Spirit worthy" - one who was molesting boys in the congregation when he'd take them on trips in his motor home, another who hooked up with a 16 year old girl on the internet and ran away with her, leaving his wife and two daughters in the lurch, only to be arrested and go to jail for statutory rape and kidnapping a minor. Nice huh? So Holy Spirit working there.

You seem at peace in your words for the most part. That's a blessing. Make it a daily goal to spend more time looking forward than looking back.

We'll look forward to seeing you around.

The_Present_Truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit