Hello JWN...excited to be a new member!

by braveheart 40 Replies latest jw friends

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I bid you welcome, braveheart.

It sux to have family in, doesn't it? I was a born- in and left two years ago. Yep, I walked away from my so-called "friends". It was only recently that I signed up here to discover just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I wish my family would wake up but I don't want to rock the boat. I know full well, though, that I might lose them at some point. There is no point in telling people things they're not ready to hear. Good luck and best wishes...

V665

PS: Calling someone out means starting an argument with them about something you strongly disagree with. Don't do that right off the bat. Best you not do it at all. Have fun here.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Hello and welcome!

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hello V665...thank you for you comments and advise.

Does your family shun you when you left ...and how do they treat you know?

Thank you Zoiks.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Welcome Braveheart.

• braveheart
    braveheart

Thanks MLE

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Braveheart.

BTW, you're not an Apostate, because you never got dunked. This is goood. It means that they don't really have an excuse for shunning you and not answering any questions you ask.

Only problem is .... you damned near need to be a psychiatrist to work out what questions to ask ..... and how to pose them. My family has an uneasy truce.

Cheers

Chris

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hi Chris, ...a psychiatrist.. no doubt.

Back in the day, before the internet,...all the JW stuff was turning our family upside down. I did a lot of research and accumulated a ton of material to expose the WBTS

ie, books, tapes, video, etc...Cetnar, Reed, Magnani, McGreggor...and many others. I was so excited the more I learned...I called a family meeting and just told them I

had something important to discuss... they all showed... I was pumped beyond belief... I could save my family from this distructive cult..."Look family...your in a CULT and

here's all the info you need ...now read and study this stuff....and get YOur FREEDDOOOMMMM !!

Needless to say ....it didn't go over as I expected...they looked at me Like I was Satan himself...and threw me and my stuff right out the door!

I had no idea... the Mind Control....no discussion, no questions, no Nothing...

• Darth plaugeis
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I know you said yoiu weren't in but come on how can I resist

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hello Darth, its a pleasure to hear from you ...I always enjoy your posts (dark humor and the like)

Thanks for the clip..that was awsome..someday maybe I'll learn how to do computer tricks.h

No ...I was the oldest and at college when all the sh*t hit the fan. 2 of my siblings had full ride scholarships and turned them down...why some may wonder...

Because Armaggdonn was just around the corner!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit