OK, Winter Sucks

by LB 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• LB
    LB

Here is a pic of my house last summer, you remember summer right?

How here is a pic of my house today, nuff said...

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Your house and property look per'ty in the winter with all the snow.

I grew up in the Deep South where all the world’s mosquitoes and humidity come from... I can appreciate a nice cold winter.

You should see me when it snows! I look like a little kid!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

As noted...it shore does luk purty!

I'm in Columbus, Ohio. We have had about 3 inches of snow so far this year. It is 49 degrees today!

Not too bad!

• Seven
    Seven

LB, Beautiful snow!! Get yourself a pair of X-Country skis and a sled dog and enjoy what's left of winter. Here's a pic of my malamute taking a nap on the trail.

• mike047
    mike047

NICE dog!!!!!!

• LB
    LB

We don't sit around much in the winter but I'm not into that X-country skiing at all. I have a pair of showshoes and manage to squish a little snow each day.

But I love my fair weather sports the most. In fact last weekend I even went scuba diving. Yes I had to break the ice to get in, but it's better than TV.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

LB, I live in Houston. I only wish I could see snow.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• terafera
    terafera

LB, did you say you went diving in the winter????? Crazy boy!!

I dont want to hear anything about winter.. I live in Alaska!!!!!

If any of you are feeling left out for having snow, I welcome you to come stay with me. You'll like it, but I'm sure in no time you'll get sick of the cold!! Today it was 8 degrees. Brrrr....
    Pretty soon we're having Fur Rondy though, that will be fun! Snow sculptures, dog races...

I'll try to post pics sometime.

• LB
    LB

Oh tera, Alaska? I USED to want to move there. Now I'm old and too set in my ways. The water we dove in was 36 degrees according to my computer, but, we did have to break the ice to get in. Not bright, I know.

Where abouts up there? I have some friends in Wasila.

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hey LB,

I grew up in Denver, and lived in the Black Hills of South Dakota for many years. I got fed up with winter.

Then I heard it didn't snow or get cold in Florida, so I moved here...and they were right! Well, except about the cold. Now when it gets to around 50 degrees, I freeze my rear off!

What state do you live in?

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit